An oatmeal cookie and cheesecake collide in this Oatmeal Cookie and
These cookies and cream bars are so easy to make and it all starts with an oatmeal cookie mix.
I didn’t think I liked oatmeal cookies until a couple of years ago. My husband received some as a gift and he made the mistake of bringing them home. I ate all of them then proceeded to find myself the perfect oatmeal raisin cookie recipe. I made oatmeal raisin cookies, oatmeal and dried cranberry cookies, oatmeal and dried apple cookies, and oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies. Because… that’s what I do. I obsess about a recipe and make it and make it and make it until I get it just right.
Oatmeal Cookie and
Oatmeal Cookie and
Cream Cheese Bars
The texture of a cookie with ooey, gooey goodness running throughout. What could be better?
These bars make a wonderful sweet dessert. Because they are sturdy, they make good lunchbox treats.
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (2)
- Margarita Lime Bars
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Oatmeal Cookie and Cream Cheese Bars
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 17.5 -ounce package oatmeal cookie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl of your electric mixer, mix together cookie mix, 1 egg, and 1 stick butter. The dough will be thick and stiff.
- In another bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1 egg, and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Press half the cookie dough mixture in the bottom of 8x8 inch pan. Pour cream cheese mixture over cookie dough. Crumble the rest of the cookie dough mixture evenly over top of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until center is slightly set. Cool completely before cutting.
- Store in the refrigerator.