CANDY CORN MARSHMALLOW BARS are a delicious combination of sweet and salty. This recipe is like a PayDay candy bar with the addition of candy corn!
Peanuts, candy corn, marshmallows, and caramel combined for a festive fall or Halloween treat.
CANDY CORN MARSHMALLOW BARS
These candy corn bars are really quick to make. It does take a little time for them to cool and set. You can hurry that step along by putting them in the fridge to set. (Or, you can eat them before they set with is totally okay. 😉)
If you love PayDay Bars, you’ll definitely love these. This recipe is similar to my Payday Bar recipe with the addition of candy corn. They are dressed up for Halloween.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR CANDY CORN MARSHMALLOW BARS
Need a quick last-minute treat for Halloween? Try these candy corn marshmallow bars. You only need 6 ingredients.
butterchips. Make sure the peanut butter chips and the butterscotch chips you get for this recipe are similar to chocolate chips.
- Butterscotch chips. Like this.
- Mini marshmallows. I like these.
- Candy corn. Traditional candy corn.
Shop this post
- I like this sauce pan for melting chips.
- This KitchenAid mixer is my favorite kitchen appliance.
- I prefer a 9×13 inch baking pan that also has a lid.
- A non-stick aluminum foil is my new favorite product. If you don’t have non-stick, but sure to spray your foil generously.
Check out these recipes while you’re here
- Cinnamon Cheesecake Dip
- M&M Cinnamon Rolls
- Birthday Cake Cinnamon Rolls
- 5 Ingredient Puff Pastry Pineapple Upside Down Cinnamon Rolls
- No yeast Blueberry Sweet Rolls
- Snickers Bars Cinnamon Rolls
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Roll
- Caramel Mudslide
- Sticky Toffee Date Cake
- Rice Pudding Recipe
- Old Fashioned Caramel Pie
- Caramel Cobbler
- Old-fashioned Caramel Pie
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
CANDY CORN MARSHMALLOW BARS
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Line a 9×13 pan with foil and lightly grease with butter.
- In a large saucepan melt peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips and peanut butter over medium heat, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add 1 cup of the peanuts and all of the marshmallows, stir until the marshmallows are coated with the peanut butter mixture.
- Spread the mixture evenly in your prepared pan.
- Sprinkle candy corn and ½ cup of peanuts evenly across the top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and cut into 24 squares. Serve
- Store leftovers refrigerated in an airtight container