Streusel Topped Peach Cobbler Muffins recipe taste just like peach cobbler. These muffins are fluffy, tender homemade muffins full of sweet peaches and a hint of cinnamon.
They are easy to make and great for breakfast and snack.
I’m posting one last peach recipe before I start pumpkin recipes. However, I made these Streusel Topped Peach Cobbler Muffins with frozen peaches. Therefore, technically, you can make these bad boys all year whatever the season.
As well, you can use fresh, frozen, or canned peaches. You don’t need to thaw the peaches before adding them to the batter.
There are a couple of ingredients that make these muffins special in my opinion. As mentioned above, they have ground cinnamon in them. I also used brown sugar and vanilla. Brown sugar adds a subtle flavor over its’ white sugar counterpart. Vanilla is not absolutely necessary so if you’re out, don’t sweat it. However, it does add additional flavor. All of these layers of flavor come together for a wonderfully tasty muffin.
The muffins are very tender. They are moist inside from the abundance of peaches.
But, that crumb topping is my absolute, most, very favorite part!!! ❤
Finally, muffins stay soft, fresh, and moist in the refrigerator for up to five days. As well, these muffins freeze well. I suggest not freezing for up to two months. When you are ready to eat them. thaw the muffins overnight in the refrigerator. You can then heat up in the microwave for a few seconds or the oven (if desired) before enjoying.
As well, please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
While you’re here, check out these recipes
Streusel Topped Peach Cobbler Muffins
For the muffins
- Preheat the oven to 425. Fill muffin tin with cupcake liners or spray with non-stick spray.
For the muffins
- Add peaches and gently stir to combine. Small lumps may remain, but they'll bake out.
- Using a spring release scoop, scoop the muffin batter evenly between 8 muffin tins. Fill to the top. You may have enough for 9 muffins. Allow to rest while you make the crumb topping.
For the streusel topping
- Using your hands, press about 1 tablespoon of the crumb topping into the top of each muffin.
- Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.