Turkey Peach Grilled Cheese – An unexpected sandwich combination, you’ll love the unique flavors of turkey, peaches and gooey brie in this sandwich. Buttered and grilled to perfection, this sandwich is gooey on the inside with a crisp outside.
What have I been doing lately? Well, besides cooking, cleaning and watching football, I’ve also gotten hooked on the USA network show, Rush. I mean, can people get more dysfunctional? Drugs and sex and lying, it’s so good!
After watching all four seasons of Suits in August, I missed TV drama! Rush is on the same network as Suits and looked interesting so that’s how I found it. If nothing else, it’ll make you feel good about having a boring life!
At times when I’m caught up in bad TV, I don’t want to
get off the couch cook.
Enter: Easy dinner sandwich
I love sandwiches and I really like adding unique ingredients to sandwiches.
- 4 slices deli turkey
- 4 slices french bread
- 2 ounces brie cheese sliced
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 peach peeled and sliced thin
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Heat grill pan to medium-high
- Butter bread on one side.
- Mix orange marmalade and brown mustard together, spread on bread slices on the side that is not buttered.
- Layer turkey, peaches and cheese over mustard mixture. Top with second slice of bread, mustard side down. Buttered bread should be on outside.
- Grill 2 to 3 minutes per side until bread is toasted, cheese is melted and everything is warmed through.
- Slice and serve hot.
©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Hungry for more?