20 Minute Chicken Caesar Flatbread is quick, easy, and totally satisfying. This recipe is super quick to pull together using store-bought flatbread, seasoned pan sauteed chicken, and your favorite Caesar salad dressing.
20 MINUTE CHICKEN CAESAR FLATBREAD
This is a cheesy and delicious meal that you can make quickly. It’s great for college kids or those in small apartment kitchens.
As well, it’s great to meal prep and make-ahead for lunch. For lunch, I package everything separately and put it all together when I’m ready to eat it. It’s good cold or reheated.
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED
- Naan bread. You can get large or mini size naan bread which is individual size. I use individual sizes. (Naan freezes great if you find you have extra and no immediate plans to use it.)
- Romaine lettuce.
- Chicken. I prefer chicken breasts or chicken tenders.
- Caesar dressing. Purchase your favorite or this is a great recipe.
- Parmesan cheese. Purchase a block of parmesan cheese and grate it. The powdery parmesan won’t melt correctly.
- Seasoning. Salt, Italian seasoning, pepper. Any Italian seasoning or make a mix.
CHICKEN FOR 20 MINUTE CHICKEN CAESAR FLATBREAD
If you enjoy grilling you can grill the chicken or you can rotisserie or leftover chicken. (As well, you can cook the entire flatbread on the grill instead of turning on your oven during the hot summer months.)
Poultry should be cooked until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Check the temperature by inserting the probe of a thermometer (I recommend this instant-read thermometer.)into the thickest part of the chicken. For chicken with bones, don’t touch the bone with the probe.
You can test it by cutting into the meat at the thickest part if you don’t have a thermometer. It’s cooked when the juices run clear and the meat is no longer pink.
In addition to Naan flatbread, you can use Pita, Chapati, Lavash, or tortillas.
As well, there are gluten-free flatbreads available like Casabi Artisan Flatbread, Cali’flour Foods Flatbreads.
More recipes you’ll enjoy
- Avocado Chicken Salad
- Tex Mex Coleslaw
- Homestyle Coleslaw
- Best Cobb Salad
- Skillet Mexican Street Corn
- Mongolian Ground Beef Noodles
- Easy Chicken Pesto Flatbread
20 MINUTE CHICKEN CAESAR FLATBREAD
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 8 mini naan bread rounds
- 3 medium Romaine lettuce hearts chopped
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Caesar salad dressing try my easy homemade recipe
- 6 ounces Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375° Shred parmesan cheese and divide it into two bowls.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and add to a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine salt, Italian seasoning, and pepper in a small bowl or ramekin and mix. Add the seasoning to the bowl with the chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and swirl to coat.
- Once the frying pan is hot, add the diced chicken and cook thoroughly for about eight minutes, or until the internal temperature reads 165°. Set aside.
- Set mini naan bread onto a baking sheet and use the shredded parmesan cheese from one bowl to cover each round. Place the baking sheet onto the middle rack of the oven. Bake for 10 minutes to lightly toast and melt the cheese.
- Meanwhile, chop the Romaine lettuce hearts into 1-inch pieces and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Combine with chicken, remaining parmesan, and Caesar dressing and toss to mix.
- Remove naan bread from the oven. Top each round with chicken caesar salad.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Also, you can also find great recipes here and Weekend Potluck
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing recipe! Will surely have this again! It’s really easy to make and it tasted so delicious! Highly recommended!
It’s pizza and salad in one go — I love it!
So simple and yet so good. We love Caesar and chicken flavor combo. This is a new family favorite flatbread recipe at my house.
An easy to make, tasty lunch (or dinner), this chicken Caesar is terrific!