Cinnamon Roll Pie is an irresistible custard pie studded with cinnamon chips in a buttery flaky pie crust. It is gooey, decadent, and so easy. This chocolate chip pie is perfect for any occasion and only takes 5 minutes of prep. A family and potluck favorite!
This glorious dessert was inspired by another favorite, Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie.
CINNAMON ROLL PIE
This recipe has just a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. I modeled it after our favorite chocolate chip pie and my favorite loves it.
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and save the recipe to your personal and private recipe box right here on Call Me PMc.
Can I freeze cookie pie?
Yes! This is a freezer-friendly dessert. Furthermore, you can bake and then freeze it. Another option, you can freeze, thaw, and then bake it.
Can I make a deep dish pie with a regular crust?
If you have a regular pie crust instead of a deep dish, you can use it. Doing the fractions to reduce the amount is something I don’t want to figure out. In an instance like this, I fill the regular pie crust like normal, then I pour the extra into a greased muffin tin. It makes a great little nibble and will be ready before the larger pie is.
More fan-favorite cinnamon recipes
- Easy Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
- Classic Cherry Pie
- Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bread
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- Cinnamon Pie
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
Lastly, I’d love if you’d come back after you make this recipe and give it 5-stars and comment. I appreciate you visiting Call Me PMc.
Cinnamon Roll Pie
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake pie shell for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow it to cool.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and allow it to cool to room temperature. It's very important to let it cool otherwise the mixture will cook the eggs and we don't want that.
- Stir in cinnamon chips.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until golden brown and the center is set.
- Allow the pie to cool and set. It's great served warm (not hot) with whipped cream or ice cream.