Party perfect Club Sandwich Pinwheels has layers of ham, turkey, bacon, and cheese wrapped in pizza dough. Smothered with buttery sauce and then baked until golden brown, this recipe has so much goodness with so little work!
CLUB SANDWICH PINWHEELS
This sandwich, or wrap, is great for lunch, appetizer, and gameday tailgating. It’s super simple to make and takes only about 5 minutes of prep time. In addition, you can assemble and bake them later, or you can freeze them after cooking for later.
Club Pinwheels are tasty served hot or at room temperature which makes them a great option for parties.
Unlike other club pinwheels, these aren’t made with flour tortillas. I used canned pizza dough and baked them with a
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED
- Pizza dough. Optionally, you can use crescent roll dough.
- Dijon mustard
- Garlic, minced.
- Worcestershire sauce
- Dried chives. You can use fresh chives.
- Ground black pepper
- Onion, minced. You can use dried or fresh onion.
- Turkey deli meat, sliced thin.
- Ham deli meat, sliced thin
- Bacon. Cooked, and roughly chopped.
- Cheddar cheese, grated.
CLUB PINWHEEL OPTIONS
As mentioned above you can use crescent roll dough instead of pizza dough. As well, you can add roast beef to your baked pinwheels.
Another option, you can make ham and cheese rolls. I really like these, especially with honey-baked ham.
You can sub any melty cheese for the cheddar.
The buttery sauce adds so much flavor. It’ll be your favorite part. You can add red pepper, poppy seeds, celery seed, or Italian seasoning to change it up.
Rolling is much easier if the ham and turkey are sliced thin and the cheese is grated.
While you’re here, check out some of my favorites
- Sausage Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- Pepperoni and Salami Stromboli
- Hot Bacon Spinach Dip
- Pizza crescent rolls
- Chicken Enchilada Dip
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chives minced, dried or fresh
- ¼ teaspoon dried onion minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line a sheet pan with at least 1-inch sides with foil or parchment paper.
- Unroll the dough onto a large cutting board. Press the dough into a 12 x 8-inch rectangle. Spread honey mustard evenly on the dough.
- Top with 1 cup of cheese, ham slices, turkey slices, and the other 1 cup of cheese. Leave a ½-inch border on each of the long ends.
- Starting on the long side of the rectangle, roll up tightly and pinch the seam and ends together to seal.
- With a serrated knife, slice into 12 equal pinwheels. Place the pinwheels in the prepared sheet pan.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the ¼ cup butter. Add the remaining sauce ingredients to the melted butter and stir to combine. Brush on the top of the pinwheels.
- Bake at 375°F for 24 to 27 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.