Chicken Enchilada Dip with Rotel is a creamy, cheesy, super tasty crowd pleaser! Enjoy it as a dip or layer it with nacho chips or tortillas for a delicious enchilada or burrito casserole! It’ll have everyone coming back for more!
It’s super easy to make, packed with flavor, and a delicious party snack!
CHICKEN ENCHILADA DIP WITH ROTEL
Buffalo Chicken Dip as well as Chicken Dip are two of my favorite dip recipes. They’re also two of my most popular recipes. This enchilada dip is similar but with familiar and delicious Tex-Mex flavors.
My dip has two cheddar cheese and Pepper Jack cheese for an ooey-gooey bowl of yumminess! Plus, it very simple to make either in the oven or slow cooker. Therefore, there’s no excuse not to make it for your next gathering!
INGREDIENTS FOR ENCHILADA DIP
- Cream cheese. Be sure to use full fat. Low-fat cream cheese or fat-free won’t melt creamy.
- Chili powder.
- Garlic powder.
- Chicken. You can use rotisserie or canned chicken. As well, you can cook your own.
- Black beans.
- Rotel. Tomatoes with green chiles
- Red enchilada sauce. Use canned or make your own.
- Pepper jack cheese. You’ll need to shred both types of cheese.
- Cheddar cheese. Or, your favorite cheese.
- Tortilla chips or Scoops for dipping.
CAN I MAKE THIS IN A SLOW COOKER?
Yes!! It’s great in a slow cooker.
Crockpot directions: Combine the cream cheese and spices in the crock pot, then stir in the chicken, beans, corn, Rotel, enchilada sauce, and half the cheese. Turn the slow cooker on low for 2 to 4 hours. Top with remaining cheese 30 minutes before serving. Sprinkle the cilantro on top when ready to serve.
- This also makes great tacos or burritos.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- You can omit the chicken and have a creamy cheesy dip.
- This is also good served over French fries for a game day snack.
- You can cut calories by replacing the cream cheese with Greek yogurt.
MORE OF THESE FLAVORS THAT YOU’LL LOVE!
- Beef Chorizo Sliders Recipe
- Spicy Chorizo Queso
- Tex-Mex Slaw
- Skinny Red Chile Enchilada Dip
- Healthy Tex-Mex Chicken Soup
- Green Chili Rice
Finally, if you make this recipe and like it, please come back and give it a 5 star review and comment. And, please, share my site with your friends.
CHICKEN ENCHILADA DIP WITH ROTEL
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 and ½ blocks cream cheese softened, 12 ounces total
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1 and ½ cups chicken cooked and shredded
- 15 ounces black beans rinsed and drained
- 11 ounces Mexicorn drained
- 10 ounces Rotel tomatoes
- 1 and ½ cups pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 and ½ cups cheddar cheese shredded
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Heat the oven to 350° and spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Stir in the chicken, black beans, Mexicorn, and Rotel tomatoes.
- Add half the cheese, then spread evenly in the pan. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 20 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with cilantro before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a Reply