Copycat Kashi Granola Bar Recipe is a healthier, sweet, salty, flavorful, on-the-go snack or breakfast! Homemade granola bars are also much cheaper than store-bought granola bars.
Copycat Kashi Granola Bar Recipe is made with healthy ingredients, nut butter, and dried fruit.
This wholesome, no-bake recipe only takes about 5 minutes to make.
Copycat Kashi Granola Bar Recipe
- For the raisins, you can substitute any dried fruit. They mangos, apricots, cranberries, and bananas.
- As well, you can use any nut butter. I prefer almond.
- I have tried this recipe with agave nectar instead of honey. The agave nectar doesn’t bind like honey and they would not stay together. I don’t recommend this substitution.
- If you don’t have chia or flax seeds you can omit them.
For a quick lunchbox snack or breakfast, cut the bars and wrap them tightly in plastic wrap. They will be ready to grab-and-go when you are.
Store in an airtight container or plastic wrap and they bars will stay fresh about one week.
You may also like these
- 1 cup puffed wheat cereal
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup raisins chopped
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons flax seed
- 1/2 cup nut butter I used almond butter
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup honey
- Combine wheat cereal, rice cereal, oats, raisins, flax seed, and chia seeds in a bowl.
- Combine honey and almond butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave at 30 second intervals stirring until hot and creamy.
- Pour almond butter mixture over cereal mixture. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a 8x8 inch casserole dish that has been lined with aluminum foil. Spray the foil with non-stick spray.
- Press the mixture firmly until flat and slightly compressed using a square of waxed paper.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- Cut into 12 bars.
- I wrapped each bar in plastic wrap for easy grab-and-go option.
- Keep refrigerated.