If you’re craving Cinnamon Rolls, these are a quick and easy alternative,
Easy Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
I’ve even made grilled cheese with them!
Start with canned biscuits
Cut into four equals parts
Line muffin tins, melt butter, and mix cinnamon and sugar together
Dip each piece into butter then sugar mixture
Place 4 pieces in each tin. Pour any remaining butter and sugar mixture over top
Bake until light brown
Yum! You can eat like this!
Or you can take it up a notch
And top them with Cream Cheese Icing!
- 1 can Pillsbury biscuits
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 c sugar
- 1 stick butter melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with liners or spray with non-stick spray.
- Cut biscuits into four equal sizes.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each biscuit piece into butter then cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Place in muffin tin. Place 4 pieces in each tin.
- Bake 375 12 t 14 minutes or until lightly brown.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Sausage Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread