This Easy Sloppy Joe Dip is easy, ready in about 15 minutes, and is destined to be the star of your parties!
I love dips especially when they’re this easy. This one tastes like cheesy sloppy Joes, and it’s sure to please any crowd. Serve it with tortilla chips or naan! Game days are going to be delicious!
EASY SLOPPY JOE DIP
I make this all the time for tailgating and watch parties. Furthermore, it’s great anytime you need a quick appetizer.
I browned ground beef, added a can of Sloppy Joe sauce, and after simmering I topped it with cheese and popped it until hot and bubbly and the cheese was melted.
You can assemble this recipe the night before and keep it refrigerated then bake before you’re ready to serve. This makes it easier if you’re cooking other recipes the night of.
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Chicken Dip – not Buffalo Chicken dip
- Captain Rodney’s Dip – a reader favorite, this dip has a sweet heat sauce, bacon, and buttery crackers on top!
- Easy White Queso Dip – does anyone else make a meal on cheese dip at times?
- Mexican Street Corn Dip – Green chilis, pimentos, green onions, paprika, and cumin give this corn amazing flavor!
- Caramelized Vidalia Onion Dip – caramelized onions give dip an amazingly complex flavor!
- Sausage Dip – This recipe is cheesy, flavorful, and totally irresistible!
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
*Note: I first published this recipe on Call Me PMc on Aug 13, 2013. I updated the post on January 17, 2021. Enjoy.
EASY SLOPPY JOE DIP
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 16 ounces Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce Bold
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook beef in a skillet until no longer pink. Drain. Add sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Spread 16 ounces of cream cheese in a serving dish that has 1 to 2-inch sides.
- Top the cream cheese with the beef and sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheddar over the meat. Cook until cheese is melted and it hot throughout.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
If you’ve tried this recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.