This Easy Sloppy Joe Dip is easy, ready in about 15 minutes, and is destined to be the star of your parties!
I love dips especially when they’re this easy. This one tastes like cheesy sloppy Joes, and it’s sure to please any crowd. Serve it with tortilla chips or naan! Game days are going to be delicious!
EASY SLOPPY JOE DIP
I make this all the time for tailgating and watch parties. Furthermore, it’s great anytime you need a quick appetizer.
I browned ground beef, added a can of Sloppy Joe sauce, and after simmering I topped it with cheese and popped it until hot and bubbly and the cheese was melted.
You can assemble this recipe the night before and keep it refrigerated then bake before you’re ready to serve. This makes it easier if you’re cooking other recipes the night of.
What you need for this recipe
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and save the recipe to your personal and private recipe box right here on Call Me PMc. This way you’ll never misplace it as well as help the planet.
- Cream Cheese.
- Ground beef.
- Sloppy Joe Sauce.
- Cheddar cheese.
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Chicken Dip – not Buffalo Chicken dip
- Captain Rodney’s Dip – a reader favorite, this dip has a sweet heat sauce, bacon, and buttery crackers on top!
- Easy White Queso Dip – does anyone else make a meal on cheese dip at times?
- Mexican Street Corn Dip – Green chilis, pimentos, green onions, paprika, and cumin give this corn amazing flavor!
- Caramelized Vidalia Onion Dip – caramelized onions give dip an amazingly complex flavor!
- Sausage Dip – This recipe is cheesy, flavorful, and totally irresistible!
- Loaded Lime Garlic Hummus Recipe – Make or purchase hummus then top it with all the best toppings.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
*Note: I first published this recipe on Call Me PMc on June 26, 2013. I recently updated it and made new photos and simplified the recipe instructions.
EASY SLOPPY JOE DIP
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 16 ounces Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce Bold
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook beef in a skillet until no longer pink. Drain. Add sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Spread 16 ounces of cream cheese in a serving dish that has 1 to 2-inch sides.
- Top the cream cheese with the beef and sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheddar over the meat. Cook until cheese is melted and it hot throughout.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.