Ham Hashbrown Casserole is an easy, cheesy, hearty breakfast recipe that’s loaded with tasty ingredients and no ‘cream of’ anything soups. It is the ultimate comfort food and great for breakfast, or at any meal!
My family enjoys breakfast for dinner many nights. It’s easy, quick, and comforting. We also enjoy Ham Hashbrown Casserole for breakfast as well as for dinner. I make it beforehand and simply bake it when we’re ready to eat.
Typically, I serve Ham Hashbrown Casserole with biscuits and fresh fruit for a tasty meal.
You may also enjoy these breakfast recipes
Ham Hashbrown Casserole
- You can make this casserole beforehand and refrigerated when ready to cook.
- This makes a good recipe for leftover ham.
- Additionally, you can substitute bacon or cook sausage for the ham in the recipe.
- You can also add 1/4 cup chopped green onions or sweet onions to the recipe.
- If you like cheese, add more. Cheddar and Colby cheese are always a great combo to add.
- Want to cut a few grams of fat and calories? You can omit the cream and use whole, 2%, or 1% milk. It will not be as creamy, but will still be great.
The epitome of comfort food, serve this casserole recipe for Sunday brunch, busy weeknight dinner, or potluck side. This simple Ham Hashbrown Casserole can be served with minimal sides of fruit or a side to your family for a complete meal.
Ham Hashbrown Casserole is An easy, cheesy, hearty breakfast recipe that's loaded with tasty ingredients, my Ham Hashbrown Casserole has no 'cream of' anything soups. Full of ham, cheese, and eggs, it is the ultimate comfort food and great for breakfast, or at any meal!
- 2 and 1/2 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups plus 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup diced ham
- Add potatoes, salt, pepper, mustard, 1 cup cheddar, milk, cream, and eggs to a large bowl and stir well to combine.
- Stir in ham.
- Pour into a 9x13 inch pan that's been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- *You can cover and refrigerate overnight at this step or bake immediately.
- If baking immediately, heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Do not cover casserole to cook.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
- Serve hot.
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.