Honey Soy Pork Loin is spicy, sweet, and very simple to make. This pork is delicious and tender and will melt in your mouth.
This is one of the easiest recipes to make. You can roast the pork loin in the oven, cook it low and slow in the slow cooker, grill it, or pan cook it. It’s a great recipe for my Encore recipes because you can use leftover pork loin to make it. (Encore recipes are my cook once, eat twice philosophy. Click here for more.)
Honey Soy Pork Loin
Because I like slightly sweet and definitely heat, this flavor profile really appeals to me. Honey, soy sauce, and crushed red peppers are the main flavor notes that you get. This sauce will also be great on chicken.
Chicken would be a great substitution for pork in this recipe.
Like more heat? Add an additional 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Honey Soy Pork Loin
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 2- pound pork loin cooked and cubed
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce your favorite
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoon cold water
- 2 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Optional garnish sliced green onions
- *If the pork loin isn't already cooked, use this method to cook. Cut pork loin into 1-inkch cubes. Add 3 to 4 tablespoon olive oil to a large skillet. Add pork and cook 2 minutes, stir and cook another 2 minutes. Repeat stirring and cooking until pork is cooked through and no longer pink. Proceed with recipe.
- Add ingredients to a sauce pan and simmer until hot.
- Add pork to saucepan and stir to coat.
- Serve over rice.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
You may also like