No Knead Crazy Crust Pizza is a quick pizza dough recipe that contains no yeast and requires no kneading. The pizza can be ready to eat in 20 minutes!
The BEST pizza! Tender, flavorful, covered in cheese, and nested on a super easy crust!
Years ago, before I started cooking a lot, I made pizza from a kit. Do you remember those? They had crust mix, sauce, and cheese in the box.
They weren’t particularly creative or good. I lived 30 minutes from any fast food restaurants. Therefore, that was about as fast as it got.
That was then.
My tastes and my culinary skills have much improved.
But, I still
like need quick meals at times. This pizza reminds me of those kits. It’s so quick, easy, and convenient to make. However, this No Knead Crazy Crust Pizza tastes much better!
I used Italian sausage, Canadian bacon, pepperoni, and cheese for my toppings. As well, you can add peppers, onion, olives, mushrooms, etc. If adding peppers and onions, I would saute’ them with the Italian sausage.
Unless you have a deep-dish pizza pan, the sides of a standard pizza pan are not tall enough to contain this batter. The batter is too thin and will run over the sides. This pizza batter is the consistency of pancake batter, therefore, you need a pan with at least 1-inch sides.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
No Knead Crazy Crust Pizza
For the crust
- 1 pound Italian sausage cooked and drained
- 1-2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 6 slices Canadian bacon
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce more if desired
- green onions for garnish
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
For the crust
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 15x10x1-inch pan or baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, and garlic powder. Mix in eggs and milk; stir well.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Spread evenly.
- Arrange toppings of choice on top of batter. I added the meats, then the sauce, then the cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes, until edges of the crust is brown and cheese is melted.