Parmesan Garlic Knots Recipe is flavorful, soft, buttery little bites of heaven that starts with pre-made dough. Simple, delicious and loaded with flavor!
For more scrumptious recipes, fun projects, and exciting news subscribe to Call Me PMc
Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
Raise your hand if you like hot, buttery bread!
I love homemade bread. As well, I enjoy the entire process of making bread and rolls, the smell, the feel of the dough, and the taste of warm bread straight from the oven. However, I don’t often have enough time for the process. That’s when I reach in my bag of tricks and transform a premade dough into something special.
Parmesan Garlic Knots Recipe starts with canned dough. I used Grands Buttermilk biscuits, the 8-count 16.3 ounce can. Alternately, you can use the Grands Flaky Biscuits.
Parmesan Garlic Knots Recipe
These rolls are so easy and so tasty, you may want to double the recipe. They tend to disappear quickly!
All you do is get a can of Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuits. I like the size of the Grands, but you can get any brand or size of biscuits (Remember if it’s a smaller biscuit, your cooking time will be less.)
Next, roll each biscuit into a long, skinny ‘rope’ and twist it into a knot.
Finally, dip your bread knot into a buttery herb mixture and bake until they are golden brown.
Seriously, the butter and herbs soak into the bread creating a buttery, tasty roll that’s very hard to stop eating!
Shop this post
Try these too!
Parmesan Garlic Knots Recipe
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 10 ounce can Grands Buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter real butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan grated
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a sheet pan or cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, garlic, oregano, parsley, and salt.
- Working with one biscuit at a time, roll each biscuit into an 8-inch long 'string' that's about 1-inch thick. Tie dough into a knot.
- Dip the top of the knot into the butter mixture and place on the sheet pan.
- Repeat with each biscuit.
- Top the rolls with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
You can also find great recipes at Recipe Index or at Meal Plan Monday or Weekend Potluck
These garlic knots are delicious!!
I’m all about short cuts!! Can’t wait to try these!
I can’t believe these are made from canned biscuits! My family couldn’t get enough of them! So good!
Odean HossOdean Hoss says
When, or how do I use the Parmesan?
Yikes, Sprinkle over the rolls after they’ve been dipped in the butter mixture – just before baking. Thank you for alerting me to that. I corrected it in the recipe.