Snickers Brownie Bars – Rich, fudgy brownies are topped with a fluffy nougat, creamy caramel, crunchy peanuts, and dark chocolate. Reminiscent of your favorite candy bar, Snickers® fans, you’ll be in Heaven!
These brownie bars are phenomenal. They’re rich and dense, not cakey. They’re also chewy, and crunchy. – They’re a lot of goodness going on here with different layers and textures.
They’re great for sharing if you like to share desserts. (I don’t particularly like to share dessert.)
SNICKERS BROWNIE BARS
Snickers Brownie Bars are made of five different layers. The first layers are the brownies, then the nougat, caramel, peanuts, and chocolate. Each layer is simple to make. However, when they’re all combined they make an impressive dessert.
Each layer is simple and easy to prepare. However, the first, brownie, layer needs to cool before proceeding. Give yourself at least 30 minutes for the base layer to cool before topping it. You can speed the process by refrigerating it.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR THESE BARS
- Brownie mix
- Apple Sauce
- Vegetable oil
- Marshmallow cream
- Peanut butter
- Heavy Cream
HOW TO MAKE SNICKERS BARS BROWNIES
- Make the brownies. You can make it from scratch or use a box mix.
- Make the nougat which is marshmallow cream and peanut butter.
- Melt the caramels and spread them over the nougat.
- Top with the peanuts.
- Melt the chocolate and spread it over the peanuts.
This decadent, delicious dessert is just that simple. You can cut and wrap them in bars. As well, you can heat in the microwave for 15 seconds and serve them warm with vanilla ice cream.
Your guests will never know how easy they are to make.
IF YOU LIKE THESE SNICKERS BARS, YOU’LL ENJOY THESE RECIPES TOO!
- Red Velvet Brownies
- Favorite Thick Gooey Brownies
- Thick Fudgy Ultimate Brownies
- Best Chewy Fudgy Homemade Brownies
- Easy Strawberry Cake
- Pecan Cobbler
- Copycat Cosmic Brownies
- Million Dollar Pound Cake
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Have you tried this recipe? Please consider leaving a 5-star rating and comment.
Snickers Brownie Bars
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
For the brownies
- 18.4 -ounce brownie mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup apple sauce
- ¼ cup vegetable oil coconut oil or avocado oil
- 2 large eggs at room temp
For the fluff
- 7 -ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy
For the caramel
- 11 -ounce Kraft caramels
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
Peanuts and chocolate layer
- 1 and ½ cup peanuts dry roasted
- 12 ounces chocolate melting wafers or chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix brownie ingredients. (Brownie mix, water, oil, apple sauce, and eggs) Don't over-mix or the brownies will be tough.
- Pour into your prepared 9x13-inch baking pan and smooth evenly in the pan.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until done.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely (at least 30 minutes) before proceeding with the remaining recipe.
For the fluff
- In a medium bowl, combine the marshmallow creme and peanut butter. Blend by hand or with a mixer until smooth.
- Spread the mixture on top of the cooled brownies in an even layer.
For the caramel layer
- Unwrap the caramels. Microwave in a medium bowl with heavy cream for 1 minute. Stir, then heat for an additional 30 seconds. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Evenly spread the melted caramels over the peanut butter mixture. Immediately sprinkle the peanuts over the caramel and press them into the caramel. Work quickly before the caramel cools.
For the top chocolate layer
- Allow the chocolate to cool and set before cutting.
- Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container.