Sweet, fruity, and delish Strawberry Bread is the perfect breakfast, snack or dessert. This quick bread recipe is packed full of fresh strawberries and topped with a sweet glaze.
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe: FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
And just to be clear, this isn’t banana bread with strawberries. It doesn’t have bananas in it. It’s a quick bread (meaning it doesn’t have yeast and require time to rise). I chopped the strawberries small so there wouldn’t be large chunks that sink to the bottom. This bread also has cinnamon in it which pairs well with the strawberries.
You can use fresh or frozen strawberries. Frozen strawberries tend to be cheaper and I like the convenience of them.
Naturally sweetened and irresistibly tender, you’ll enjoy how easy this bread is to make. You’ll enjoy even more how much your family enjoys it!
Because it bakes in a large loaf, it takes approximately 55 minutes to bake. However, to cut down on that baking time, you can make them into muffins instead. Regular size muffins will cook in about 20 minutes.
Either way, Strawberry Bread is ah-mazing with Strawberry Butter.
- 1 and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar sifted
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with non-stick spray. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients; stir lightly until just combined. Fold in strawberries. Don't over mix.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove bread from oven and cool for 5 - 10 minutes before inverting on serving dish.
- You can also add pecans or coconut to the recipe for variation.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, milk, jam, and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Spoon over Strawberry Bread after the bread has cooled some. Serve.