Before sharing the Three Ingredient Fresh Peach Hand Pies recipe, allow me to tell off on Lincoln first!
I was putting clothes away that I had washed, when I realized I didn’t have one single pair of Lincoln’s socks. Thinking that I had missed washing them, I started looking. Lincoln came in to the room, therefore, I asked,
“Lincoln, where are your dirty socks? There wasn’t any in the hamper?”
To which he responded, “Oh, about that, you see, I’ve been wearing the same pair for two weeks.”
Me, “Do what? Why?”
“Well, yeah, I just wanted to see how long I could.”
That’s lovely, he wanted me to buy him some deodorant. The first thing he does when he wakes up is fix his hair. But, he’ll wear the same socks for two weeks?!!! Craziness!
Ah, living with a house full of boys!!!
I know you came for the Three Ingredient Fresh Peach Hand Pies, so let’s get to this deliciousness! Only three ingredients? Yes, read on for the ‘secret ingredient’…shhhhh!
Three Ingredient Fresh Peach Hand Pies
- 6.3 ounce can Pillsbury Grands biscuits
- 2 whole peaches peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine peaches and brown sugar. Using a rolling pin, roll each biscuit to a 6-7 inch circle. Place 2 tablespoons or about 3 slices of peach/brown sugar mixture on one half of flattened biscuit. Fold biscuit over and seal using fork. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place turnover on parchment paper.
- Optional- sprinkle with granulated sugar or brush with beaten egg. (Sometimes I do this step, sometimes I don't. They taste the same either way. They're just prettier with the topping.)
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
I love easy, shortcut recipes. Here are more you may like too!