15 Minute Cereal Bars, literally, 15 minutes until snack time, no bake, fall-themed cereal bar with candy corn and cereal.
My 15 Minute Cereal Bars recipe is your no cook answer to snacking. Inspiration came from traditional Rice Krispie Treats for this recipe but gets a Halloween spin with fun candy corn candies.
I’m a member of the Junior Auxiliary in our town. If you’re not familiar with the Junior Auxiliary, it’s a non-profit organization that provides for children in need in our city and county. We teach CPR classes at the high school, provide scholarships, pay for dental and eye exams for children, hold summer camps, provide school supplies, clothing for students and much more. It’s truly a great organization and I’m happy to ‘work’ with these amazing ladies and for these appreciative children.
However, if I’d ever thought they’d actually put me in charge of a committee and I’d have to give a report in front of these 90-ish ladies, I probably would not have joined! You know, I am great making snarky remarks online. I’m good one-on-one. I can even hold my on talking with a group of 20. But, sweat, shaking, quivering voice and knocking knees all come out in front of 90!! It was not pretty. I really can’t remember what I said. It was not pretty. I may need therapy…
15 Minute Cereal Bars
This recipe is an upgrade to the traditional Rice Krispie treats. They are easy, no-bake with few ingredients that’s very adaptable to your favorite ingredients! You can substitute other candy’s, M&M’s, Reese’s Pieces, or peanut
More recipes you’ll enjoy
- You can also find great recipes here
- Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts
- Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
- Candy corn marshmallow bars
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
15 Minute Cereal Bars
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup syrup
- 2 cup peanut butter smooth
- 2 cup corn cereal
- 2 cup Cheerios
- 1 cup candy corn
- Line a 9×13 inch cake pan with foil allowing ends to extend over the pan. Spray foil with non-stick spray.
- In a medium pan, bring sugar and syrup to a low boil. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter. Stir until smooth.
- Pour over cereal, Cheerios and half the candy corn in a large bowl. Mix quickly.
- Pour into 9×13 inch pan, press to smooth out on top. Add remaining candy corn and press into bars. Allow to cool an hour before cutting.