3 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Pie is super easy to make and is always a crowd-pleaser. It’s creamy, light, no-bake, and has no eggs, and no pudding.
3 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PIE
I love to cook and bake and my favorite foods to make are desserts. However, sometimes I need a dessert unexpectedly and last minute. There’s just no time to cook. That’s when simple desserts like this comes in handy.
All you need is three ingredients and less than 5 minutes. You can mix this up in a jiffy. However, make note, you do need to allow it time to set and firm up in the refrigerator.
If you don’t have an hour for it to chill, you can make a large trifle and crushed graham crackers or vanilla wafers. As well, you can make individual trifles. There’s something about individual desserts that people love!
Furthermore, this is also a wonderful recipe for kids learning to cook can make. Easy recipes that they can do without help are a huge confidence booster for them. Another cool recipe for younger ones to try is 3 ingredient mug cake.
The reason you can make this Chocolate Mousse Pie with just 3 ingredients is with convenience products.
- Chocolate Hot Fudge Sauce – This is hot fudge sauce that’s used for topping ice cream.
- Cool Whip Whipped Topping – Like this.
- Ready-made graham cracker pie crust. Like this or you can use 6 small ones or use a chocolate crust.
- If you want to garnish hold out a little of your chocolate to drizzle over the top and/or Cool Whip.
YOU’LL ENJOY THESE RECIPES TOO
- 3 Step Oreo Cookie Dump Cobbler
- Oreo Cheesecake Trifle
- Chocolate Espresso Smoothie
- Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oats
- Peanut Butter Frito Bars
- Oatmeal Cookie and Cream Bars
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Peanut Butter Cookie and Cream Bars
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Have you tried this recipe? Please consider leaving a 5-star rating and comment.
The nutritional information provided is approximate and is calculated using online tools. Information can vary depending on various factors, but I have endeavored to be as accurate as possible.
3 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Pie
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 regular graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounces Cool Whip whipped topping
- 11.75 ounces hot fudge topping at room temperature
- Pour the hot fudge sauce into a large bowl. (Don't heat it.)
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip whipped topping until not streaks remain.
- Pour into your ready-made graham cracker pie crust.
- Garnish as desired or omit.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before cutting for the pie to set.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.