Creamy and smooth, 3 Ingredient Rainbow Chip Fudge (aka Unicorn Fudge) is filled with colorful rainbow chips. It’s quick and easy to make using the microwave and perfect for any special occasion. And, yes, it takes just three ingredients to make this decadent treat!
🔴This is a great recipe for kids to help. With a little guidance any age can make it.
3 INGREDIENT RAINBOW CHIP FUDGE
This is such a fun and festive recipe. You can change the color of sprinkles or chips to fit any occasion. They really brighten a Holiday Candy and Cookie tray. Fudge, candy, and cookies make excellent gifts for teachers, friends, and neighbors during the holidays.
The colors I used here are appropriate for baby showers, wedding showers, unicorn-themed birthday parties, and Easter.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR 3 INGREDIENT RAINBOW CHIP FUDGE
- White chocolate chips.
- Rainbow chip frosting. Or Dunkaroos Vanilla frosting.
- ChocoMaker Rainbow Mini Chips. I used the ChocoMaker brand from Walmart, but sometimes they’re hard to find. You can use any muli-color chocolate chips or sprinkles. You can also use candy-coated chocolate bits like these rainbow chips.
Rainbow chip fudge is super easy to make with these three ingredients. After you melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave you’ll stir in the
HOW LONG DOES FUDGE LAST?
This fudge will last about 2 weeks on the counter in an airtight container or about a month in the refrigerator. Some fudge will need to be refrigerated depending on the ingredients.
Here are some more super easy fudge recipes for you. One of the things that bring me the most joy during the holidays is making candy and cookies trays. Try it with these recipes if you’re able.
Truffles are another treat to make for gift trays and baskets.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
- Peppermint Truffles
- Crock Pot Chocolate Candy
- Best Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Dark Chocolate Pistachio Berry Cups
Lastly, after you try this recipe, please consider leaving a 5 rating and comment. Your 5-star rating helps others find our recipe when they do a Google search.
3 INGREDIENT RAINBOW CHIP FUDGE
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 16 ounce can rainbow chip frosting
- 1.5 cups (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- rainbow chips
- Prepare an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Allow the edges of the parchment paper to hang over the edge of the pan. This will help to remove the fudge from the pan when you're ready. Spritz with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the white chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 30 seconds, stirring vigorously so the chocolate continues to melt using the residual heat. Heat for an additional 15 seconds if needed.
- Remove the foil lid from the frosting. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir the melted frosting into the melted white chocolate.
- Top with additional rainbow bits. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- Use the parchment paper to lift the fudge from the baking dish. Cut into squares and serve or package for gifts.