I adore quick party appetizers that are easy to put together but tastes like a million bucks!
You can take an ordinary block of
Cream Cheese Appetizer Spreads – Savory
French Quarter Pecan Cheese Spread Recipe is a unique mix of sweet and savory pecan praline sauce served over
You can simply pour the Pecan Praline Sauce over the block of
Horsey Cranberry Sauce is another delicious and beautiful
Wasabi Dip is reminiscent of a California Roll and a hit with sushi lovers.
Cream Cheese and Soy Appetizer is another great twist on an Asian-inspired spread.
Spicy Cranberry Salsa with
Pineapple Habanero Pepper Jelly would make a wonderful spread with
Pair this super easy Shrimp &
Chunky salsa is another store-bought, single ingredient that you can pour on top of
Cranberry Pepper Jelly is festive for the holidays over
Cream Cheese Appetizer Spreads – Sweet
For an easy, sweet dessert dip you can use Strawberry Pie Filling.(Jump over to this post to see all my suggestions on pie filling.)
I find Townhouse Pita Crackers Sea Salt are sturdy, lightly salted, and don’t have any weird flavors going on that will conflict with the dessert dip. For dessert dips, I also like to use graham crackers or shortbread cookies as dippers.
Caramel and Toffee chips make another wonderful sweet dip.
Finally, one of the easiest and most popular is my strawberry covered recipe below.
You may also enjoy this lifestyle content
- How to Soften Brown Sugar
- Tips for Safely Cooking, Storing, and Handling Meat
- 12 easy baking powder substitute
- How to Prep Cook and Store Fresh Basil
- How to make heavy cream
- How to season a cast iron skillet
- Toasting Pecans – Mastering the Technique
- Meat the best: Top 5 steaks perfect for grilling
- St. Louis Zoo: A safari in Forest Park
- How to grill burgers on gas, charcoal or pellet grills
- 10+ Boozy 21st Birthday Gift Ideas in 2023
- Loudon County BBQ Trail
- Slicing & dicing superstars: The Best Kitchen Knives
- 6 Types of Cocktails Everyone Should Know
- How to change your eamil on your Android