Cinnamon Chips with Daiquiri Dip is a crazy easy and budget-friendly recipe for baked cinnamon sugar crisps and the tastiest two-ingredient dip.
This sweet version is a fun take on traditional chips and dip.
CINNAMON CHIPS WITH DAIQUIRI DIP
There are two separate recipes here. First, let’s talk about cinnamon chips. These cinnamon chips are made with bread. Yes, loaf bread. This recipe is much like making cinnamon toast. I brushed bread slices with butter and dipped them in cinnamon and sugar. Here’s the difference, I baked them low and slow until they were crispy like crackers.
You can totally snack on cinnamon chips without the dip. They’re so tasty.
What the heck is daiquiri dip? Simply, it’s the easiest dip ever! All you need for daiquiri dip is a can of sweetened condensed milk and half a cup of frozen daiquiri concentrate.
Not only is this dip good with cinnamon chips, but it’s also good with fruit. You can use strawberries, apples, pineapple, or your favorite fruit. If you use bananas or apple slices, you’ll want to drizzle citrus juice over them so they don’t turn brown.
Frozen daiquiri concentrate comes in an 8 or 10-ounce can and will be in the freezer with the orange juice concentrate. Furthermore, you can use any juice concentrate with sweetened milk. Also, try lemon, pink lemonade, and orange juice concentrate.
What you’ll need for Cinnamon Chips with Daiquiri Dip
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and save the recipe to your personal and private recipe box right here on Call Me PMc. This way you’ll never misplace it.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Frozen Daiquiri concentrate.
If you enjoy this recipe, consider leaving a comment and giving it a 5-star rating.
CINNAMON CHIPS with DAIQUIRI DIP
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 14 -ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 4 -ounces (½ cup) frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate thawed
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk and thawed daiquiri mix together.
- Seal in an airtight container and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Using a rolling pin, roll each slice of bread flat.
- Quickly dip the bread in the melted butter on both sides. Dip both sides of the bread generously into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Cut the bread into 4 squares (or triangles). Place the bread squares in a single layer on the prepared sheet pan.
- Repeat with all of the bread slices. If you have extra butter and sugar do another slice of bread.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the bread is lightly browned and toasted. Flip them over halfway through the bakimg time. When crisp, immediately transfer the toasts onto a cooling rack to allow them to cool.
- If you're not serving them right away, cool them completely and store them in a tightly sealed container at room temp for up to 4 days.
- Serve with Daiquiri dip. You can also serve dip with fruit, Nilla wafers, and graham crackers.