This healthy Veggie Quiche recipe is perfect to bring to brunch this holiday season. Perfect for holiday guests and Sunday brunch! As well, quiche is a great way to use leftover vegetables.
Just look at that cheesy, veggie goodness!
Speaking of the picture, were we speaking of the picture? I dunno, but let’s! So I love PicMonkey. You can do all kinds of cool, awesome and rad things in PicMonkey. One thing you can do is take an average photo and make it pretty darn good. First you need to ‘auto adjust’ exposure under Basic Edits. Next, to sharpen the image you click ‘unsharpen mask’ (I know, doesn’t make sense), but then you adjust the radius, strength and clarity to get the best image you can. Lastly, if you need color adjustment, under Effects go to Curves and adjust. Then you can add fonts or overlays, you know how to do that, right? So, I learned a lot of this from reading the PicMonkey blog. Check it out!
Ok, back to Veggie Quiche! Here’s the recipe. This particular quiche I would serve for brunch or lunch, it doesn’t scream ‘breakfast’ to me!
While you’re here, check out these recipes
What’s your favorite quiche? Do you like quiche with meats or just veggies better?
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 5 large eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cups broccoli chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoon green onions sliced
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 1 teaspoon jalapenos fresh, diced small
- 1 and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blind bake pie crust 10 minutes.
- While crust is baking, stir together eggs, buttermilk, mustard, salt, pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper, green onions, jalapeno and stir.
- Add feta and cheddar and stir.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown and set in the center.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.