Ginger Ground Beef Stir Fry is bursting with savory goodness and a perfect balance of textures. This dish is a delightful combination of tender ground beef, colorful bell peppers, aromatic garlic, and the star of the show—zingy ginger.
Ginger Ground Beef Stir Fry
The taste profile of this dish is a harmonious blend of savory, slightly sweet, and tangy flavors. The use of sesame oil lends a nutty aroma that beautifully complements the earthiness of the ground beef. The bell peppers bring a mild sweetness and a satisfying crunch, while the ginger and garlic infuse the dish with their aromatic essence, adding depth and warmth to each bite. The soy sauce and broth combine to create a savory umami base that ties all the flavors together. The result? A dish that tantalizes your taste buds with its richness and leaves you craving more.
This stir fry is delicious served with Loaded Tater Tots.
Ginger Ground Beef Stir Fry Ingredients
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and the recipe to your personal and private recipe box here on Call Me PMc. This way, you’ll never misplace it.
- Sesame oil, divided
- Ground beef
- Green bell pepper, diced (0.31 lb | 5.07 oz | 144 g)
- Red bell pepper, diced (0.31 lb | 5.07 oz | 144 g)
- Red onion, quartered
- Garlic clove, minced
- Soy sauce (2.02 fluid oz | 60 ml)
- Chicken or beef broth (2.02 fluid oz | 60 ml)
- Green onions and Sesame seeds for garnish
Ginger Ground Beef Stir Fry FAQ
Absolutely! While this recipe uses ground beef, feel free to experiment with ground chicken, turkey, pork, or even tofu for a vegetarian option. Adjust the cooking time accordingly to ensure the meat or tofu is thoroughly cooked.
For those with soy allergies or seeking an alternative, you can try using tamari, coconut aminos, or liquid aminos as substitutes for soy sauce. Each brings its unique flavor profile, so adjust the quantity according to taste.
The heat level in this stir fry is moderate. However, if you prefer a spicier kick, you can add a dash of red pepper flakes or a sliced chili pepper during cooking. Adjust the spice level to your preference to suit your palate.
Absolutely! This Ginger Ground Beef Stir Fry serves as a fantastic base, and you can customize it by adding your favorite vegetables like broccoli, carrots, snap peas, or mushrooms. Just ensure to adjust the cooking time for each vegetable to achieve the desired texture.
If you have any leftovers (which might be rare because they’re so delicious!), store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days. Reheat gently in a skillet or microwave, adding a splash of broth or water to retain moisture.
Yes. Allow to cool down and freeze in an airtight container for one month.
This Ginger Ground Beef Stir Fry is a versatile dish perfect for busy weeknights or when you’re craving a homemade meal bursting with flavor. Its simple preparation and rich, satisfying taste will make it a go-to recipe in your kitchen. Enjoy the fusion of vibrant colors and irresistible flavors in every savory bite!
Ginger Ground Beef Stir Fry
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil divided
- 1 lb | 453 g ground beef
- 1 medium bell pepper diced (0.31 lb | 5.07 oz | 144 g)
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced (0.31 lb | 5.07 oz | 144 g)
- 1 medium red onion quartered
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- ¼ cup soy sauce 2.02 fluid oz | 60 ml
- ¼ cup chicken or beef broth 2.02 fluid oz | 60 ml
- Green onions & sesame seeds for Garnish
- Sesame seeds
- In a medium non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
- Sear ground beef for 1 minute without stirring. Now break the meat with a wooden spoon and stir. Cook for another minute. Remove and set aside.
- Add diced bell peppers, onion, garlic and ginger in the same skillet. Stir all together and cook for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Pour soy sauce and chicken broth in the skillet and add the ground beef back. Stir all together. Bring the sauce to a simmer for 1 minute. Let the meat absorb the liquid to get a juicier texture.
- Remove. Garnish with green onions and sesame. Serve with rice.