No Cook Lemon Crunch Dessert Recipe is a no-bake dessert sensation that’s crunchy, smooth, sweet, and salty.
🔴 This is a super recipe to make with your kids! They love crushing the pretzels. Additionally, there’s no using a sharp knife and no hot stove to deal with!
Before we get to the recipe a little recap…..
It’s all over – Sleeping late. Playing DS all day. Watching tv all day. Staying in pj’s all day….or staying in undies all day. Ok, NOT ME!! The boys!
School starts Tuesday. Now the days will be an endless sea of homework, tests, projects, Scouts, & swim for them. Packing lunches and snacks, carpool (oh, dear, CARPOOL!!!!), PTO, fundraising (oh, dear, FUNDRAISING!!), and Junior Auxiliary for me.
Teachers started last week and PTO had a luncheon for them. I made this dessert and not a morsel was left. It’s very simple to make and I didn’t have to turn on the oven!
I love that this dessert recipe is no-bake. It’s the perfect hot-weather dessert and great for lemon lovers. You know no everyone loves chocolate so this is always a good alternative for potlucks and entertaining. Plus, it’s really easy to make which makes it an extra good recipe.
This dessert has four layers, the crunchy bottom with is pretzels and vanilla wafers. A creamy layer of sweetened cream cheese is next. Then it’s topped with a tart lemon filling that has the flavor and consistency of an icebox lemon pie. It’s tart and sweet and I have to stop myself from eating it right out of the bowl. A simple spread of whipped cream or cool whip tops this easy dessert.
Do you like lemon desserts? What’s your favorite lemon dessert?
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE GIVE THESE A TRY
- Cream Filled Lemon Bundt Cake
- Rainbow Cake
- Twinkie Tiramisu
- No-Bake Butterfinger™ Cheesecake Tarts
- Epic No-Bake Butterfinger™ Cheesecake
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon Eggnog Cheesecake
- Baked Blackberry Ricotta Cheesecake
- Beat the Heat with these 9 Watermelon Treats
- Key Lime Cheesecake Creme Brulee
If you like the recipes in this blog, consider subscribing and getting all new posts by email.
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Combine pretzels, margarine, and vanilla wafers. Press into a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar. Beat until smooth. Fold in 8 oz Cool Whip. Spread over crust.
- Combine milk and lemon juice and spread over second layer.
- Top with remaining 8 oz Cool Whip. Store in refrigerator.
- Garnish with crushed pretzels or crushed vanilla wafers if desired.