No Cook Lemon Crunch Dessert Recipe is a no bake dessert sensation that’s crunchy, smooth, sweet, and salty.
Today I’m sharing my popular Lemon Crunch dessert recipe with you. But, before we get to the recipe a little recap…..
It’s all over – Sleeping late. Playing DS all day. Watching tv all day. Staying in pjs all day….or staying in undies all day. Ok, NOT ME!! The boys!
School starts Tuesday. Now the days will be an endless sea of homework, tests, projects, Scouts, & swim for them. Packing lunches and snacks, carpool (oh, dear, CARPOOL!!!!), PTO, fundraising (oh, dear, FUNDRAISING!!) and Junior Auxiliary for me.
Teachers started last week and PTO had a luncheon for them. I made this Lemon Crunch and not a morsel was left. It’s very simple to make and I didn’t have to turn the oven on!
I love that this dessert recipe is no bake. It’s the perfect hot weather dessert and great for lemon lovers. You know no everyone loves chocolate so this is always a good alternative for potlucks and entertaining. Plus, it’s really easy to make which makes it an extra good recipe.
This dessert has four layers, the crunchy bottom with is pretzels and vanilla wafers. A creamy layer of sweetened cream cheese is next. Then it’s topped with a tart lemon filling that has the flavor and consistency of an icebox lemon pie. It’s tart and sweet and I have to stop myself from eating it right out of the bowl. A simple spread of whipped cream or cool whip tops this easy dessert.
Do you like lemon desserts? What’s your favorite lemon dessert?
- 1 c pretzels crushed
- 1 stick margarine melted
- 3 c vanilla wafers crushed
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1 c confectioner's sugar
- 16 oz tub Cool Whip divided
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 c lemon juice
- Combine pretzels, margarine, and vanilla wafers. Press into a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar. Beat until smooth. Fold in 8 oz Cool Whip. Spread over crust.
- Combine milk and lemon juice and spread over second layer.
- Top with remaining 8 oz Cool Whip. Store in refrigerator.
- Garnish with crushed pretzels or crushed vanilla wafers if desired.