Plus, they are perfectly fudgy, gooey, chocolatey, and lip-smackingly delicious!
Try a few more of my chocolate treats> Sour Cream Dark Chocolate Pound Cake, Chocolate Christmas Cake with Chocolate Pocky Trees, and Mississippi Mud Cake
ONE BOWL BROWNIES 9×13
It only takes about 10 minutes (less really) to mix these brownies together with eight ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. They’re dense, fudgy, and unbelievably delicious!
All you need is a tall glass of cold milk and you’re set for the perfect snack!
ARE YOU A CAKEY OR FUDGY BROWNIE PERSON?
Whether you’re a cakey or fudgy type of brownie person, this hits both. They’re slightly cakey but chewy, fudgy, and studded with chocolate chunks. The ratio of flour to fat is what makes a brownie cakey or fudgy and you’ll see in this recipe they are about equal.
Take care and do not over mix them and do not overbake them.
Wrap the brownies like the pros (encase them completely in plastic) and they’ll stay fresher for longer. They’ll stay soft and fresh on the countertop for 4 to 5 days.
Alternatively, you can wrap them individually and freeze them for up to 6 weeks. This is great for school and work lunches.
ONE BOWL Brownies 9×13
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Mix all ingredients together. Spread into the prepared pan and level the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooded pick or cake tester is inserted in the center and comes out *almost* clean.
- For cleaner cuts let the brownies cool completely before cutting and serving.
- Be careful not to overbake the brownies. I prefer them slightly underdone. Therefore, I bake them for 25 minutes.
- I would really appreciate if you would please take a second to give this recipe a 5-star rating.