Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites are the easiest appetizer with just four ingredients. This sweet and savory appetizer will become a family favorite.
Something magical when crispy bacon meets juicy chicken. Oven Baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites has a sweet smokey flavor and is super simple to make. It’s low carb, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Omit the brown sugar and it is Keto and Paleo friendly.
Oven Baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites – How do you make bacon wrapped chicken with brown sugar?
It’s easy, easy!
- Cut chicken into cubes.
- Cut bacon slices in lengths that will wrap around the chicken.
- Sprinkle red pepper and paprika on the chicken.
- Wrap the chicken with bacon and secure with a wooden pick.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over chicken bundles.
- Listen to raves about how good it is! 😊
What temperature do you cook Oven Baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites?
I cooked them at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Most noteworthy, if your chicken is cut into larger than 1-inch cubes or if you use thick-cut bacon, it will take longer to cook.
Shop this post
I can almost 100% guarantee that everyone that tries these will like them. I’m not a big meat eater, but bacon really does make everything awesome!
My meat-eating boys love this recipe. I make it for their entree and serve with vegetables and salad.
As well, my family likes to dip almost everything is a sauce. For these, I recommend BBQ sauce, Blooming Onion sauce (light), Lulu’s Wow Sauce (amazing!), Comeback Sauce, or Ranch (because Ranch is great on everything).
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe: FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
I created a fun group on Facebook and I’d love for you to join it! It’s a place where you can ask questions, see what’s new with Call Me PMc, and find new recipes from my blogger friends. If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. Measure bacon to wrap around chicken and overlap slightly. Cut each bacon strip accordingly. I got 4 pieces from each piece of bacon.
- Cook at 350 for 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp and chicken is done. (If your chicken is larger than 1-inch cubes it will take longer to cook.
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.