Peanut Butter M&M Snickers Cookies are soft and chewy cookies I filled with peanut butter M&M candies and chopped Snickers candy bars. They are the ultimate sugar rush!
I opened my baking candy supply drawer and it was overflowing with M&Ms and Snickers. Big Daddy got 4 feet of Snickers candy bars for Christmas then went on a diet in January. What better way to use them than in these Peanut Butter M&M Snickers Cookies?
You may also want to make these cookies
Caramel, chocolate, and peanut make these cookies ultra decadent. Once you’ve tried these cookies, this will be your go-to homemade cookie recipe!
Peanut Butter M&M Snickers Cookies Tips
- I recommend using real butter. Salted or unsalted will work just fine. I don’t recommend making them with margarine of a butter substitute.
- I use a cookie scoop to form the balls of dough. This ensures they are all the same size and will cook in the same amount of time.
- I also bake cookies on a Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat. You can use this mat when a recipe calls for parchment paper. Cookies ‘grab’ to it and don’t spread as much which the main reason I like it. I also think cookies bake more evenly on a Silpat mat. Of course, if you don’t have one, don’t fret. They will turn out wonderfully without it.
- I used peanut butter candies, but you can use chocolate M&Ms or chocolate chips if you prefer.
- When using chocolate chips, I always use a good quality, name-brand variety. They contain cocoa butter, not fat substitutes.
I wrote detailed instructions on how to freeze cookie dough in this post for my Pretzel Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Click over to read it and get that great recipe!
Peanut Butter M&M Snickers Cookies
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 3/4 cup real butter no substitutions, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 and ½ cups all-purpose flour sifted (plus flour listed below)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 Snickers bars chopped into chunks
- 1 cup M&Ms candies
- Cream melted butter and both sugars together until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until blended.
- In another bowl, combine flour, soda, and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture. Beating well until combined.
- Fold in chopped Snickers candy bars and M&Ms by hand.
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hour or place in freezer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Scoop dough into balls with a spring release scoop. I used a 1.5-inch scoop.
- Place on a ungreased cookie sheet and bake 14 to 15 minutes or until desired degree of doneness is reached. I like soft centers and crisp edges and mine were perfect at 14 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container up to 3 days.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you).