I opened my baking candy supply drawer and it was overflowing with M&Ms and Snickers. Big Daddy got 4 feet of Snickers candy bars for Christmas then went on a diet in January. What better way to use them than in these Peanut
You may also want to make these cookies
Caramel, chocolate, and peanut make these cookies ultra decadent. Once you’ve tried these cookies, this will be your go-to homemade cookie recipe!
Butter M&M Snickers Cookies Tips
- I recommend using real
butter. Salted or unsalted will work just fine. I don’t recommend making them with margarine of a buttersubstitute.
- I use a cookie scoop to form the balls of dough. This ensures they are all the same size and will cook in the same amount of time.
- I also bake cookies on a Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat. You can use this mat when a recipe calls for parchment paper. Cookies ‘grab’ to it and don’t spread as much which the main reason I like it. I also think cookies bake more evenly on a Silpat mat. Of course, if you don’t have one, don’t fret. They will turn out wonderfully without it.
- I used peanut
buttercandies, but you can use chocolate M&Ms or chocolate chips if you prefer.
- When using chocolate chips, I always use a good quality, name-brand variety. They contain cocoa
butter, not fat substitutes.
I wrote detailed instructions on how to freeze cookie dough in this post for my Pretzel Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Click over to read it and get that great recipe!
More Delicous Cookies
- Mississippi Mud Cookies with Marshmallow Fluff and Chocolate Frosting
- Loaded Butterfinger Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
- Blue Ribbon Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies
- Ranger Cookies with Chex
- Soft Batch Glazed Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies
- Soft Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Pretzel Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Copycat PayDay Bars
- Classic PB Cookie
- Dark Chocolate Brown Sugar Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles
- Original Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Peanut Butter M&M Snickers Cookies
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 3/4 cup real butter no substitutions, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 and ½ cups all-purpose flour sifted (plus flour listed below)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 Snickers bars chopped into chunks
- 1 cup M&Ms candies
- Cream melted butter and both sugars together until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until blended.
- In another bowl, combine flour, soda, and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture. Beating well until combined.
- Fold in chopped Snickers candy bars and M&Ms by hand.
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hour or place in freezer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Scoop dough into balls with a spring release scoop. I used a 1.5-inch scoop.
- Place on a ungreased cookie sheet and bake 14 to 15 minutes or until desired degree of doneness is reached. I like soft centers and crisp edges and mine were perfect at 14 minutes.
- Remove cookies from the oven and allow cookies to rest undisturbed on cookie sheet for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes move to a wire rack to cool.
- Store in an airtight container up to 3 days.