One Pot Cheesy Chicken Pasta | 30 Minute Meal weekday supper made easy with Manwich! One pot, 30 minutes until a healthy, tasty family meal!
School has started back and all crazy has begun. I should be prepared by now, fall is always so busy. The boys have new schedules and activities. I volunteer for a couple of organizations and they amp up during the school year; plus, I’m chairing two committees this year in Junior Auxiliary that’s double the
trouble fun! Just to note, it’s not my fun club! (go ahead and follow me on Instagram for a behind the scenes on blogging and more of my life!)
Additionally, I have this blog to run. It’s good when blogging and my life have the same goals. Like, being offered this campaign for Manwich when I was looking for quick meals for my family anyway. Manwich is a hearty sauce with a sweet and tangy taste. It pairs well with beef and chicken in a variety of dishes. Plus, it offers Easy Weeknight MealsManwich Recipes that are tasty and nutritious.
Why do I love this One Pot Cheesy Chicken Pasta? Let’s see, it’s one pot, it’s cheesy, it’s pasta, it’s ready in 30 minutes and it’s delicious!
This recipe is not the typical way to use Manwich. I wanted to show you how versatile Manwich can be. Plus, each can of Manwich is free of artificial flavors and preservatives. Manwich has three different canned sauce varieties – Manwich Original, Manwich Bold and Manwich Thick & Chunky. I used Bold in this recipe, but any of the three could be substituted.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon green onion, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce, I used Bold
- 1 (16 ounce) can water
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cup small dry pasta
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, or your favorite cheese
- Heat oil on medium high, when hot add chicken and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Add onion and garlic and cook another minute.
- Add chicken broth, Manwich sauce, water and pasta to the pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with cheese.
- Serve hot.
So, not only am I offering this great recipe, I have a giveaway (giveaway is limited to the US) for you as well! It’s the “Manwich Weekend Meal Prize Pack” that includes:
-Branded wooden spoon
-Branded pot holder
-Electric can opener
-$30 VISA gift card (for grocery purchase)
-Three cans of Manwich
To enter visit Manwich Recipes then come back here and leave me a comment on with a recipe you’d like to try!