Living a gluten-free life doesn’t mean you should not enjoy a special treat every now and then especially during the holidays. That’s why I collected 10 Gluten Free Cookies Ideal for Gifts and Cookie Swaps. There are a variety of options and flavors for you to choose from. There is something for everyone because everyone loves cookies. Even if you’re not gluten intolerant, you may just find a new cookie to fall in love with.
MORE COOKIE RECIPES
- Mississippi Mud Cookies with Marshmallow Fluff and Chocolate Frosting
- Loaded Butterfinger Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
- Blue Ribbon Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies
- Ranger Cookies with Chex
- Soft Batch Glazed Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies
- Soft Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Pretzel Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Copycat PayDay Bars
- Dark Chocolate Brown Sugar Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles
- Original Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- MS Mud Cookies
Cookie baking tips
- Read your recipe through completely before starting.
- Have all ingredients at room temperature unless otherwise specified.
- Bake at the minimum time listed on recipes and check them after minimum so as not to overcook.
- Cool your cookies on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Use real
butter. Nothing acts like butter does when baking!
- Use a spring release scoop (ice cream scoop) for even shaped cookies.
- Most notable, allow time for the dough to chill in the refrigerator for an hour before baking them. At least an hour, but they can stay longer in the fridge. In fact, I’ll make the dough and let it sit in the fridge for up to two days baking a batch when the boys want a snack.
- The dough will also freeze for up to 4 months. Bake as directed whenever you’re ready to bake.
- Don’t over mix the dough it will make the cookies tough.
- I highly recommend baking cookies on a Silpat mat.
- Carefully and correctly measure flour.
Please note: many (or all) of these photos do not belong to me. If you want to pin a specific image, please click on it to visit the original source.
Give the photos a few seconds to load then simply click the photo for the recipe.
10 Gluten Free Cookies Ideal for Gifts and Cookie Swaps
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.