Gooey, cheesy and full of crisp bacon, Bacon Cheese Pull Apart Bread recipe is a simple and versatile recipe. It makes a fun brunch, it’s convenient for tailgating and it’s a favorite of kids for an afternoon snack!
Stuffed with cheese and bacon, Bacon Cheese Pull Apart Bread takes just minutes to prepare and will disappear in minutes actually. It’s that good.
Bacon Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- I used canned biscuits but you could also use canned pizza dough.
- Cut your dough into bite-size pieces and roll them in butter.
- Then you simply mix the dough with cheese and bacon and bake.
- Simply delicious!
A drizzle of honey or agave nectar balances out the savory and salty bread.
Bacon Cheese Pull Apart Bread is one recipe you’ll make it over and over again!
- 2 7.5-ounce cans biscuits
- 4 tablespoon butter melted
- 6 strips bacon cooked crisp
- 6- ounce cheddar cheese cut into chunks or shredded
- *serve with honey or agave nectar if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 5x9 inch pan with non-stick spray.
- Open the canned biscuits and cut them into fourths.
- Pour melted butter over biscuits and toss to coat.
- Using half of the biscuits, place a layer of biscuits on bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese and bacon over biscuits.
- Top with another layer of biscuits, cheese and bacon.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 24 to 26 minutes or until cheese is melted and top of browned.
- Serve hot with honey or agave nectar is desired.
©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.