Buffalo chicken ravioli casserole is a quick and easy family favorite that takes just minutes to put together thanks to convenience products.
I use just four ingredients for this recipe. As well, you can put it together at night or in the morning and pop it in the oven whenever you’re ready for dinner.
You can watch my short video making this recipe on YouTube: Buffalo Chicken Ravioli video.
Buffalo chicken ravioli casserole
We all need easy, go-to recipes that we can put together in a flash on busy days. Or maybe, you just don’t like to cook or be in the kitchen and want easy recipes. This is one you’ll use over and over again.
Buffalo chicken ravioli Ingredients
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save the recipe to your personal and private recipe box right here on Call Me PMc. This way you’ll never misplace it.
- ravioli, like this
- chicken, cooked and shredded or chopped
- mild Buffalo wing sauce like Sweet Baby Ray’s mild wing sauce
- shredded cheese like cheddar, Monterrey, or Colby
- sour cream or cream of chicken soup optional to cut heat of Buffalo sauce
- green onions for garnish
Buffalo Chicken Ravioli Casserole Ingredient details
- I used rotisserie chicken. You can use any leftover chicken. When you cook chicken, I prefer grilled chicken. Always cook or grill extra because you can use it for leftovers in a ton of different recipes. If you don’t have any leftover chicken, grab a rotisserie chicken on your way home.
- A tip I like to share, whether you grill it or use rotisserie, go ahead and take it the chicken off the bone as soon as you can and store it in an airtight container in the fridge. This way it’s ready to use when you are.
- For this recipe you’ll want to chop or shred the chicken. You can put as much or as little chicken as you want. I use about half a rotisserie chicken, white and dark meat, or about two chicken breasts.
- You can use frozen or frigerated ravioli. I like frozen because I can keep it in on hand for other quick recipes. (See suggested uses below.)
- I used cheddar, but you can use your favorite melty cheese. Cheddar, Colby, Monterrey, and Pepper Jack are all good choices for this Buffalo chicken recipe.
- As well, you can use as much or as little cheese as you want. I used about two cups of freshly grated cheddar.
- On that note, grate cheese yourself. Preshredded cheese contains cornstarch or other non-clumping agents that you just don’t need to consume.
Finally, the Buffalo Sauce…
- Use your favorite brand of wing sauce. I recommend using a mild instead of spicy. It can get a little spicy since we’re just using wing sauce. Frank’s RedHot Wing Sauce in mild and Sweet Baby Ray’s Mild Wing Sauce are not as hot as most of the others.
- Another option is to add 8 ounces of sour cream or cream of chicken soup to your wing sauce to cut down on the heat.
Other fast easy recipe ideas
- You can also use ravioli, ground beef or pork, spaghetti sauce, and mozzarella for a quick meal.
- Try ravioli or pasta with ground beef, enchilada sauce, and pepper jack for a Tex-Mex spin on a quick dinner.
- Also, try a chili kit for quick chili. Serve it as is or mix it with pasta or over Fritos.
Here are more recipes you’ll love!
- Amazing Loaded Fry Recipes that Go with Everything
- Chocolate Coated Banana Bread Cake Balls
- Panko Crusted Baked Fried Green Tomatoes
- 12 Recipes to make with a box of spaghetti
- Chili Stuffed Potato Skins
- millionaire bars
- 65+ Next Level Brownie Recipes
Read my travel and lifestyle content
Buffalo chicken ravioli casserole
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 25-ounce bag frozen ravioli like this
- 2 cups chicken cooked and shredded or chopped
- 16 ounces mild Buffalo wing sauce like Sweet Baby Ray's mild wing sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese like cheddar, Monterrey, or Colby
- 8 ounces sour cream or cream of chicken soup optional to cut heat of Buffalo sauce
- sliced green onion for garnish, if desired.
- Preheat the oven to 350℉
- Cook and drain the ravioli according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, shred or cube the chicken and shred the cheese.
- Drain the ravioli and place it in a 7×12-inch casserole dish. Cover the ravioli with chicken, pour over the Buffalo sauce, and evenly spread the cheese over the top. (You don't have to use the whole bottle of sauce if you don't want it that saucy. Also, to cut the heat you can mix the Buffalo sauce with sour cream or cream of chicken soup. Or, you can dollop sour cream on when you serve it.)
- Cook in a 350℉ for about 15 minutes until the casserole is hot and the cheese on top is melted and bubbly.
- You may want to let it cool 5 minutes before serving.