Cream Corn Bisquick Casserole. This easy casserole recipe can be stirred together in less than 5 minutes with items you already have in your pantry. It’s easy, cheesy and versatile.
This sweet-savory, corn casserole is super delicious and very easy to make.
Cream Corn Bisquick Casserole
Cream Corn Bisquick Casserole is spiked with green chiles. It’s cheesy and soft on the inside with a crusty top. To me this recipe is a cross between corn pudding and a soft bread. The corn gives it a nice crunch of texture. It’s a great side dish.
- 1 cup Biscuit mix
- 1 14.5-ounce cream style corn
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chiles, drained
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, egg, milk, oil, and corn.
- Pour half the batter into the casserole dish.
- Top with chiles, then cheese.
- Pour remaining batter over cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees 35 to 40 minutes or until the top is browned.
- Serve hot.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.