Our menu has been reduced to what can we get Lincoln to try!
We challenged him to try 50 new food items at the suggestion of a fellow blogger.
I thought it was an excellent idea and sweetened the deal for him by offering
a ‘big’ prize when he reaches 50!
He is actually doing very well at trying new foods, and has only gagged a couple of times!!
That’s kind of funny to me, I know it’s wrong.
The child has only eaten a handful of foods the last 9 years!
I have been documenting this and will blog about it when he reaches 50.
On Sunday we asked him what he wanted to grill and surprisingly he wanted fish.
We suggested fish tacos ‘with soft shells’. He wasn’t hugely excited about the ‘soft shell’ but agreed to try it.
The Fish Tacos received 3 thumbs up.
Lincoln like it better with ‘hard shells’.
lettuce, tomatoes, flour tortillas, fish taco sauce, and feta cheese
avocado and fish (not pictured)
Layer fish, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, cheese and sauce in a flour tortillo
- 4 fish filets any mild flavored white fish, I used tilapia
- salt pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- 2 c lettuce
- 1 large tomato peeled and diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/2 c feta cheese crumbled
- 4 flour tortillas
- Fish Taco Sauce
- Season fish with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to your liking. Heat grill on med-hi. Grill fish 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from grill and immediately build taco. In a heated flour tortilla, layer fish, lettuce, tomato, avocado, cheese and sauce. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you, Paula
Serve with Onion, Avocado, and Mango Salsa