This Hawaiian Pineapple Delight Dessert Recipe is rich but light. It has a graham cracker crust and a refreshing pineapple spiked whipped topping layer.
People go nuts over this easy dessert recipe! It’s perfect for warm months, potlucks, luncheons, anytime!
How do I make Hawaiian Pineapple Delight Dessert Recipe?
- You’ll start by crushing graham crackers adding
butterand making a buttery graham cracker crust. For 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs, you’ll need about 1 and 1/2 sleeves of graham crackers.
- I like to pulse the graham crackers in a food processor for quick crumbs.
- This crust will need to bake then cool completely before adding the next layer.
- This dessert actually has three layers. The second layer seeps into the crust and doesn’t for a distinct layer. To make the second layer, mix softened
butter, eggs, vanilla extract until smooth then gradually beat in powdered sugar. Spread mixture on top of graham cracker crust and bake.
- You’ll again need to cool the dessert completely before adding the whipped topping layer.
- Finally, the dreamiest pineapple whipped topping is spread on top. For this, you’ll combine the very well drained crushed pineapple and whipped cream. Gently fold the pineapple together then spread over the last layer.
- Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve it.
- If you want to garnish the top, crush a few more graham crackers and distribute over the top.
- Cut into squares and serve cool.
Hawaiian Pineapple Delight Dessert Recipe is a great make-ahead dessert. It stores nicely stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. After a couple of days, the crust begins to get a little soggy.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Hawaiian Pineapple Delight Dessert Recipe
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Grease an 8x8-inch or 9x9 inch baking pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Gently fold together whipped topping and drained crushed pineapple. Spread on top of filling. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.