This Hawaiian Pineapple Delight Dessert Recipe is rich but light. It has a graham cracker crust and a refreshing pineapple spiked whipped topping layer.
People go nuts over this easy dessert recipe! It’s perfect for warm months, potlucks, luncheons, anytime!
For more scrumptious recipes, fun projects, and exciting news subscribe to Call Me PMc
Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
How do I make Hawaiian Pineapple Delight Dessert Recipe?
- You’ll start by crushing graham crackers adding butter and making a buttery graham cracker crust. For 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs, you’ll need about 1 and 1/2 sleeves of graham crackers.
- I like to pulse the graham crackers in a food processor for quick crumbs.
- This crust will need to bake then cool completely before adding the next layer.
- This dessert actually has three layers. The second layer seeps into the crust and doesn’t for a distinct layer. To make the second layer, mix softened butter, eggs, vanilla extract until smooth then gradually beat in powdered sugar. Spread mixture on top of graham cracker crust and bake.
- You’ll again need to cool the dessert completely before adding the whipped topping layer.
- Finally, the dreamiest pineapple whipped topping is spread on top. For this, you’ll combine the very well drained crushed pineapple and whipped cream. Gently fold the pineapple together then spread over the last layer.
- Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve it.
- If you want to garnish the top, crush a few more graham crackers and distribute over the top.
- Cut into squares and serve cool.
Hawaiian Pineapple Delight Dessert Recipe is a great make-ahead dessert. It stores nicely stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. After a couple of days, the crust begins to get a little soggy.
You can make this dessert in either an 8×8-inch or a 9×9-inch square baking pan.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO Call Me Pmc Newsletter FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX! You may also want to join my Facebook Group, Call Me Pmc- Easy Recipes.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Hawaiian Pineapple Delight Dessert Recipe
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar measured after sifting
- 20 -ounce crushed pineapple drained WELL
- 8 -ounce whipped topping or 2-3 cups homemade whipped topping
- Grease an 8x8-inch or 9x9 inch baking pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Use an electric mixer to mix softened butter, eggs, vanilla extract until smooth. Gradually beat in powdered sugar. Spread mixture on top of graham cracker crust and bake for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Gently fold together whipped topping and drained crushed pineapple. Spread on top of filling. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
You can also find great recipes here or at Meal Plan Monday or Weekend Potluck
Maria D. Duron says
How long will this dessert keep in the freezer?
I wouldn’t freeze it for longer than 3 to 4 weeks.
Edna & Rudie says
I have been making a receipe, pretty much the same as this for 25 years. However, I never baked the ingredients, after pouring the egg/icing sugar mixture onto the Graham wafers. I would also freeze this cake. Now I’m thinking, we were lucky we didnt get sick from the raw, uncooked egg mixture. I will follow this receipe now!
Well, I know cookie dough has raw eggs in it and I can’t resist eating it.
We make pineapple delight with melted marshmallows. It’s just a great taste. Thank you!
Jane Stuppi says
DELISH, made for my friends & they loved it
So glad you liked it!