Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe is tender and moist. It’s sweet and simple with a buttery flavoring that melts in your mouth!
With just 6 basic cake ingredients, this is THE BEST pound cake recipe!
This is my Mom’s cake recipe. She always either made this
CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE RECIPE
I’ve started a series on callmepmc.com of making, testing, and reviewing Pound Cake recipes. You can read all the posts and get the recipes here.
Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe has a very silky texture. A small crumbs that are even smoother than the Whipping Cream Pound Cake. The outside of this pound cake does not have a crispy texture like the Whipping Cream Pound Cake. However, it’s just as flavorful.
It’s a very easy pound cake to make. Even though I used a generous one tablespoon of lemon extract in my
You may also enjoy these pound cake recipes
The video below is for my Old Fashioned Blue Ribbon Pound Cake. However, the mixing method is the same as for this Lemon
More Tips for
Cream Cheese Pound Cake
If you truly want a lemon flavor, I suggest adding two tablespoons of lemon extract as well as 2 tablespoons of lemon zest to the recipe listed below. Furthermore, for
Get all my Pound Cake recipes here.
CAN I FREEZE
CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE?
Pound cake is great for freezing. Wrap it up tightly with aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap and store it in the freezer for 4 to 6 months.
CAN I BAKE THIS POUND CAKE IN 2 LOAF PANS?
Yes, you can bake this cake in two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans. The cooking time will be 60 minutes add time as needed.
Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 and 1/2 cups butter room temperature
- 8 ounce cream cheese room temperature
- 6 large eggs room temperature
- 3 cups granulated white sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon extract
- Coat a 10 cup tube pan or bundt pan with solid vegetable shortening and sugar or Wilton cake release.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and beat until fluffy. The mixture will lighten in color slightly.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Slowly add flour to the mixture and combine.
- Add lemon extract and combine.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until pick inserted in center comes out clean or with 'dry' crumbs.
- Allow to cool on the countertop on a wire rack 15 minutes before inverting on a serving tray. Cool completely on the counter before covering in an airtight container. Store in air-tight container on the counter-top for 3 to 4 days.