This delicious Rumchata White Russian recipe is kicking it up a notch with two shots of Rumchata. The slightly-sweet-with-a-hint-of-cinnamon Rumchata pairs splendidly with vodka, heavy cream, and Kahlua!
Rumchata White Russian is the bee’s knees for cocktails.
As well, it’s perfectly delicious as an after-dinner drink or holiday cocktail.
WHAT IS RUMCHATA?
RumChata is a Caribbean rum-based cream liqueur flavored with cinnamon and vanilla. It contains rum that has been distilled five times and fresh real dairy cream. It also has a touch of natural cinnamon, vanilla, sugar, and other ‘secret flavors’.
Inspired by the Spanish and Latin American drink, horchata, which is a traditional rice-based drink, RumChata was released in 2009. Its popularity has grown rapidly.
RumChata White Russian Ingredients
- heavy cream
- Garnishes is desired
WHAT GOES WITH RUMCHATA?
- Coffee and espresso
- Ice Cream and milkshakes
- Chocolate. ‘Think hot chocolate’.
- Liquors. I like rum, vodka, Fireball
- Caramel. Caramel and Rumchata are the perfect match.
- Eggnog. So luscious!
- Cream Soda. I’m not a cream soda fan, but my friends claim this is great!
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR A RUMCHATA WHITE RUSSIAN?
It’s really, really simple. All you need are
- Rumchata. You can purchase it here.
- Vodka. I like this.
- Heavy cream. Heavy cream, heavy whipping cream, and whipping cream are all the same thing. You can get it here or near the milk in your market.
- Coffee liqueur. Kahula is the brand of coffee liqueur that I always use.
I also like to serve Pumpkin Spice White Russian this time of year. These two cocktails compliment each other beautifully.
While you’re here, check out these drinks. I’ll think you’ll really like them!
- Dill Pickle Martini
- Blackberry Lemonade Margarita Smash
- Pineapple Margarita
- Damn Good Sunset Margarita Cocktail
- Skinny Margarita
- Bikini Martini
- Rudolph’s Tipsy Punch
- Fizzy Bourbon Lemonade
- Raspberry Peach Bourbon Smash
Cocktail accessories you may like
- Old Fashioned Whiskey Glass
- Bullet Glass (best ever!)
- Elite Cocktail Shaker Set
- Ice Cube Molds
- Margarita salt
- Classic cocktail rimmers
- Stemless Margarita Glasses
RUMCHATA WHITE RUSSIAN
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 2 ounces Rumchata
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- ½ ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Kahlua or other coffee liqueur
- I garnished with cinnamon chips, optional
- Fill your glass with ice.
- I like to pour all the ingredients into a shaker, shake then pour over the ice in my glass.
- Optionally, you can pour the ingredients over the ice in your glass, stir, then serve. Either way works. Cheers.