This delicious Rumchata White Russian recipe is kicking it up a notch with two shots of Rumchata. The slightly-sweet-with-a-hint-of-cinnamon Rumchata pairs splendidly with vodka, heavy cream, and Kahlua!
Rumchata White Russian is the bee’s knees for cocktails.
as well as it’s perfectly delicious as an after-dinner drink or holiday cocktail.
WHAT IS RUMCHATA?
RumChata is a Caribbean rum-based cream liqueur flavored with cinnamon and vanilla. It contains rum that has been distilled five times and fresh real dairy cream. It also has a touch of natural cinnamon, vanilla, sugar, and other ‘secret flavors’.
Inspired by the Spanish and Latin American drink, horchata, which is a traditional rice-based drink, RumChata was released in 2009. Its popularity has grown rapidly.
WHAT GOES WITH RUMCHATA?
- Coffee and espresso
- Ice Cream and milkshakes
- Chocolate. ‘Think hot chocolate’.
- Liquors. I like rum, vodka, Fireball
- Caramel. Caramel and Rumchata are the perfect match.
- Eggnog. So luscious!
- Cream Soda. I’m not a cream soda fan, but my friends claim this is great!
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR A RUMCHATA WHITE RUSSIAN?
It’s really, really simple. All you need are
- Rumchata. You can purchase it here.
- Vodka. I like this.
- Heavy cream. Heavy cream, heavy whipping cream, and whipping cream are all the same thing. You can get it here or near the milk in your market.
- Coffee liqueur. Kahula is the brand of coffee liqueur that I always use.
While you’re here, check out these drinks. I’ll think you’ll really like them!
- Dill Pickle Martini
- Blackberry Lemonade Margarita Smash
- Pineapple Margarita
- Damn Good Sunset Margarita Cocktail
- Skinny Margarita
- Bikini Martini
- Rudolph’s Tipsy Punch
- Fizzy Bourbon Lemonade
- Raspberry Peach Bourbon Smash
Cocktail accessories you may like
- Old Fashioned Whiskey Glass
- Bullet Glass (best ever!)
- Elite Cocktail Shaker Set
- Ice Cube Molds
- Margarita salt
- Classic cocktail rimmers
- Stemless Margarita Glasses
RUMCHATA WHITE RUSSIAN
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 2 ounces Rumchata
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- ½ ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Kahlua or other coffee liqueur
- I garnished with cinnamon chips, optional
- Fill your glass with ice.
- I like to pour all the ingredients into a shaker, shake then pour over the ice in my glass.
- Optionally, you can pour the ingredients over the ice in your glass, stir, then serve. Either way works. Cheers.
Leave a Reply