Skinny Roasted Parmesan Spaghetti Squash – each bite is filled with undeniable flavor. Simply stir the ingredients together, pile them in the squash, and let the oven create the magic! It’s easy, cheesy, low-carb, and delicious!
Spaghetti Squash is the perfect way to lighten up your favorite comfort food! I guarantee you won’t miss the carbs.
SKINNY ROASTED PARMESAN SPAGHETTI SQUASH
Spaghetti squash is a winter vegetable and it really does separate into spaghetti-like strands after it’s cooked. As well, it’s naturally slightly sweet and buttery tasting without adding anything.
Spaghetti squash is a low-carb alternative to actual spaghetti. It’s very versatile because it takes on whatever seasoning you add to it just like pasta or rice. Therefore, if you’re wanting to eat healthier spaghetti squash is a great way to do it.
Furthermore, if I haven’t talked you into trying spaghetti squash already, maybe this last point will do it. Spaghetti squash is one of the most simple foods you can make. Simply slice the squash in half, season it, and pop it in the oven to cook. It’s tasty with simply salt, pepper, butter, and garlic. As well, you can fill it with your favorite cheese. You can also stuff it with taco filling, fajitas, etc.
Spaghetti squash is low in calories and carbs but high in fiber, vitamin C, manganese, and vitamin B6. As well, it’s rich in antioxidants, It also contains small amounts of thiamine, magnesium, folate, calcium, and iron.
HOW TO CUT SPAGHETTI SQUASH
First, spaghetti squash is just awkward to hold and cut. However, you can microwave the squash for a few minutes which softens it making it easier to cook. However, be sure you’re using a sharp chef knife. I dull knife is much more dangerous than a sharp one.
You’ll enjoy these healthy recipes too!
- Cheesy Garlic Spaghetti Squash
- Baked Breaded Cauliflower Bites
- Panko Baked Cauliflower
- Baked Breaded Cauliflower
- Skinny Baked Breaded Cauliflower
- Oven-Fried Green Tomatoes
- Turkey Sausage Frittata
- Roasted Winter Vegetable and Pesto Quinoa Bowl
- Panko Crusted Broccoli
- Low-Carb Peach Mascarpone Dessert Flatbread
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Have you tried this recipe? Please consider leaving a 5 rating and comment.
SKINNY ROASTED PARMESAN SPAGHETTI SQUASH | CALL ME PMC
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a microwave save dish, place the squash. Cook on high for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the microwave and slice into two equals halves.
- Remove the seeds and discard them. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the cut side of the squash.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cheddar, Havarti, seasoning, and half & half. Divide it equally between the two halves. Top with garlic clove and Parmesan cheese. (the clove of garlic will roast without having to roast it seperately.)
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake another 25 minutes or until bubbly and tender.
- Remove from the oven, stir, garnish with green onions, and serve.