For more scrumptious recipes, fun projects, and exciting news, subscribe to Call Me PMcPlease note, if you previously followed via Google Friends Connect, I would love for you to choose another option below. I will be leaving blogger in of March.
Subscribe to Call Me PMc by Email
If you’re a new parent or about to be a new parent, here are things that nobody tells you that you NEED to know.
1. Invest in batteries!! Every toy, gadget or gizmo needs a AA battery. Trust!
2. Invest in a sock company! Because
a. You will only be able to find one sock for each set.
b. If you can find 2 matching socks, 1 will have a hole in it.
c. Dogs love to chew socks. (see b for proof)
3. Invest in Oxy-clean and always have a back up bottle.
4. (freebie – consider xanax now)
5. For the child’s first 4 years, you will not be able to use the bathroom in privacy.
6. Each child will like different foods and request different foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
7. If on the off chance that both children like the same food, they will no longer like it if
a. They find out you like it
b. They find out it’s good for them
8. About age 5 they will begin staking their claim “I call…” on various items, such as:
a. a certain sausage, hamburger, chicken breast, biscuit, etc
b. front seat (two days before we leave)
c. downstairs shower, upstairs shower, etc
d. walking the dog first/last
You’ve been warned!
- easy to throw together
- low fat
- very little to clean afterward
|Shrimp and Veggie Foil Pack Dinner|
|The Team – Shrimp, onion, pepper, zucchini, squash and seasoning pack|
|Slice vegetables the same size|
|Season with Garlic and Herb Salad Dressing|
|Customize each pack with your favorites. Don’t like peppers? Leave them off yours.|
|Wrap in aluminum foil|
|Shrimp and Veggie Foil Pack Dinner