2 Ingredient Peppermint Snowflake Cocktail is the ultimate holiday treat. Your traditional Coke Float gets a grown-up twist spiked with champagne and topped with a festive scoop of peppermint ice cream.
2 INGREDIENT PEPPERMINT SNOWFLAKE COCKTAIL
I enjoy creating fun cocktails for the holidays. I did a throwback on a childhood favorite with this grown-up version of a Coke Float. It’s a creamy, fizzy, and delicious festive cocktail that can be either a cocktail or dessert.
I used a Blue Bell Peppermint Ice Cream but you can use any brand. Blue Bell Peppermint ice cream may only be available at this time of year, they do a lot of seasonal flavors. So, if you like Blue Bell stock up now or seek out another brand.
Secondly, you can use champagne or other sparkling wine. For a kid-friendly, non-alcohol version try ginger all, Sprite, sparkling white grape juice, diet tonic, or diet club soda. Alternately, you can add the regular version of tonic and club soda. You have a lot of choices.
Garnishing a drink is like adding jewelry to your outfit before you go out. It looks nice enough before, but a view extras really make it special and more attractive.
- I rimmed the glass with syrup and then rolled the rim in crushed peppermint.
- You could also hang a small candy cane on the edge
- Or, rim the glass with sugar and add a long peppermint stick as a stirrer to the drink.
- Alternately, I am a huge fan of sweet and salty. Hear me out, try a salt rim…. I know, I know, but try it. It’s so good! (To rim the glass, simply pour sugar on a small plate, then wet the rim of your glass with water and dip the rim of the glass in the sugar.)
While you’re here, check out these drinks
- Festive Christmas Margarita
- Dill Pickle Martini
- Blackberry Lemonade Margarita Smash
- Pineapple Margarita
- Damn Good Sunset Margarita Cocktail
- Skinny Margarita
- Bikini Martini
- Rudolph’s Tipsy Punch
- Fizzy Bourbon Lemonade
- Raspberry Peach Bourbon Smash
Stock the Bar
- Old Fashioned Whiskey Glass
- Bullet Glass (best ever!)
- Elite Cocktail Shaker Set
- Ice Cube Molds
- Margarita salt
- Classic cocktail rimmers
- Stemless Margarita Glasses
- *I used these Peppermint Puffs for the peppermint rim in this cocktail
- Rapid Beverage Chiller
Have you tried this recipe? Please consider leaving a 5 rating and comment.
PEPPERMINT SNOWFLAKE COCTAIL
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- ½ cup peppermint ice cream
- 4 ounces champagne
- peppermint crushed, garnish
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup or honey, rim garnish
- I used an 11-ounce old-fashioned glass. You need a glass slightly larger than the liquid measures because it will bubble and fizz.
- Add the crushed peppermint to a saucer. Pour syrup in another saucer then take your glass and roll the rim in the syrup. Immediately press the glass rim into the crushed peppermint coating the entire rim with peppermint.
- Carefully scoop peppermint ice cream into the glass.
- Slowly pour champagne over the ice cream. Serve immediately.