Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Don’t slice into the cake until it is completely cool. If the cream cheese layer is warm it will ooze out of the cake.
Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake is a tender, spiced apple cake with a thread of cream cheese running through it and a nutty cinnamon pecan streusel sprinkled on top!
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cup apples diced small
- 2 and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon each: nutmeg cinnamon, allspiceFilling:
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, room temp
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanillaStreusel Topping:
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fined chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cake: Cream oil, white and brown sugar in a medium bowl of a mixer. Mix 3 to 4 minutes. Add eggs and sour cream and beat for another 3 minutes. Add apples and stir until combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt, and spices together. Add to creamed mixture and mix until just combined. Spread 1/2 of this mixture in bottom of prepared pan.Filling
- Mix cream cheese with the egg, add sugar, flour, and vanilla and mix until combined. Carefully spoon filling mixture over cake mix. Spread as evenly as possible.
- Spoon remaining cake mix over top of cream cheese filling.Streusel Topping
- Combine all ingredients, using a fork or your fingers. Combine until mixture resembles crumbles or wet sand. Sprinkle over top of cake mix.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack and run a knife around the pan before you remove it.
- Store in refrigerator.
©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.