This delicious Coconut Mojito recipe a breeze to make with coconut, mint, and lime! These classic tropical summer flavors are so refreshing!
My favorite cocktails are sweet, cutesy drinks complete with a little umbrella! I particularly enjoy mojitos, all minty and fresh. My mint is going nuts this year and I have to use it, I mean, I can’t just let it flourish and not use it!!
If you like coconut and mint, you’ll enjoy this drink. It’s kind of like a pina colada, but lighter.
Muddling is a technique used in drinks to gently mash herbs or fruit to release their juices.
You don’t want to completely smash the mint (and lime in this cocktail). Instead, gently mash the mint and lime wedges 3 to 4 times to release the juices.
While you are here, check out these cocktail recipes that I think you will like
- Bikini Martini
- Memphis Blues Martini
- Hurricane Martini
- Pineapple Martini
- Festive Christmas Margarita
- Best Cranberry Old Fashioned
- Fizzy Bourbon Lemonade
- Peach Old Fashioned
- Gin & Cucumber Lemonade
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
I updated this post from an earlier version. I made new photos and simplified the recipe instructions.
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup sugar
- 4 ounces coconut milk
- 12 ounces coconut rum
- 1 large lime cut into wedges
- 8 ounces club soda
- 32 large mint leaves
- 3 to 4 ounces simple syrup
- Boil sugar and water 3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a pitcher, muddle mint leaves and limes quarters.
- Add coconut milk, rum, and simple syrup. Stir. Add club soda; stir.
- Serve over ice w/ a garnish of mint and lime.