Deliciously cheesy, kid friendly, kid approved and super simple to make thanks to a surprise ingredient,
My Easy Individual Pizzas will become your family’s new favorite!
My boys are huge fans fo breakfast, particularly biscuits. I like to make biscuits from scratch, but some mornings I’m pushed for time. I try to keep canned biscuits in stock for those times. Canned biscuits are great to have on hand for many reasons, you can make Pigs in a Blanket, Grilled Cheese sandwiches and these Individual Pizzas with them.
Canned biscuits are a great alternative when you don’t have time to make pizza dough. I think my boys like pizza better sometimes made with canned biscuits because they can easily make their own. They like flattening the dough and adding their choice of toppings. I like it because, well, they’re making them and I don’t have too! Does your children help you in the kitchen?
You can make this pizza as simple as you want. Or, you can pile it high with toppings. My boys are basic. One likes just cheese and the other one likes cheese and pepperoni. For myself, I make mushrooms and chicken and replace the tomato sauce with barbecue sauce! What’s your favorite pizza? Do you often give in to your children’s preferences when you’re making one large pizza? I do that too. That’s why I like these individual pizzas.
Easy Individual Pizzas
- 16.3 ounce can buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Toppings of your choice: pepperoni grilled onions or peppers, roasted red peppers, mushrooms, cooked sausage
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Press or use a rolling pin to roll the biscuit into a 6 inch circle.
- Place on a cookie sheet. Top with tomato sauce, cheese and toppings of your choice.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted. *Cook time may be longer if you're using a light-colored baking sheet.
You may also like these recipes.