Gooey Condensed Milk Brownies are gooey and chewy. They’re comforting, addictive, and decadent. They’re indulgent yet simple. And, they take us back to our carefree childhoods.
Everyone should have the perfect brownie recipe. And, one that’s perfect for them! Some like gooey and almost undercooked brownies (🙋♀️) while others enjoy cakey brownies or the crispy edge. Still, for others, it’s all about the nuts or chocolate chips or frosting. I like all of these features except cakey brownies.
Condensed Milk Brownies are not cakey. They fall in the slightly fudgy, chewy category.
GOOEY CONDENSED MILK BROWNIES
If you’ve been reading Call Me PMc for a while, you know how much I love brownies. In fact, just like my (50+) pound cake recipes, I started a Brownie Review series.
Just like pound cakes, there are a bajillion recipes for brownies. I have several recipes on here. Every time I make a new brownie recipe I think, ‘Yep, this is it. This is my favorite.’
These Gooey Condensed Milk Brownies check all the boxes for what I like in a brownie.
- They’re simple.
- And chocolate.
- They’re chewy.
- And, they’re gooey.
- Finally, they’re pure comfort!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR CONDENSED MILK BROWNIES
- All-purpose flour.
- Cocoa powder.
- Sweetened condensed milk.
- Butter. Salted.
- Light brown sugar.
- Vanilla extract.
- Eggs. Large.
- Semisweet chocolate chips. You could use dark chocolate chips or bittersweet chocolate chips.
While you’re here check, out these recipes
- Best Chocolate Chunk Brownie
- Oreo Cream Cheese Fluff Trifle
- Rolo Cheesecake Recipe
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosted Brownies
- Dark Chocolate Brown Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Chunk Bread Pudding
- Oreo Cheesecake Trifle
- Sour Cream Dark Chocolate Pound Cake
- Mississippi Mud Cake
- Copycat Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies Recipe
- Chocolate Frosting with cocoa powder and powdered sugar
The nutritional information provided is approximate and is calculated using online tools. Information can vary depending on various factors, but I have endeavored to be as accurate as possible.
GOOEY CONDENSED MILK BROWNIES
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder I like Hershey's brand.
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk I like Eagle brand.
- ⅓ cup butter salted, at room temperature
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter and line a 9x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine the condensed milk, butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix with a spatula until the butter is melted, the sugar is dissolved, and all ingredients are incorporated. Make sure, when you stir, to clean the sides of the pan and the bottom, so you don’t have hot spots.
- Remove from heat and add the flour mixture. Mix until all incorporated.
- *NOTE* If the chocolate mixture is still hot, before adding the eggs, crack your eggs in a bowl and add some (about 1 tablespoon) of chocolate mixture to the egg. This will bring the egg temperature up and when you mix all of them together, the white won’t curdle.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until you have a nice thick dough.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Spread evenly and bake in a preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- The brownies will be cooked when the edge is set (separated from the pan) and the middle is still a bit wobbly. When inserting a toothpick, it will come out with some dough on it but not a lot.
- Let the brownie cool completely before serving.
- Serve the brownies by themselves, with ice cream, whipped cream, or powdered sugar. It is excellent with a scoop of ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate fudge as well.