One taste and you’ll never believe these Guiltless Chocolate Chip Cookies is healthy! The perfect guiltless treat.
GUILTLESS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
I always get somewhat concerned with my sugar intake and gaining weight with all of the parties and goodies that come with the holiday season. That’s why I’m glad to have found Truvia® Baking Blend. This provides an easy way to lighten desserts.
It is a combination of natural sweeteners and sugar that provides a sugar-like taste and texture in recipes. It also bakes and browns like sugar. However, it contains 75% fewer calories! Shazam!! How awesome is that?!
It basically takes half as much Truvia Baking Blend to equal the sweetness of sugar. A 1.5-pound bag equals the sweetness of a 3-pound bag of sugar.
GENERAL COOKIE MAKING TIPS
- Read through your recipe a couple of times then get out the ingredients and the equipment. This ensures you have everything you need.
- Also, cold ingredients need to be at room temperature, unless specifically stated in the recipe.
- Chill the dough. Almost all cookie dough needs to be chilled after you mix it unless the recipe specifically says not to.
- Cold butter will make a fat, chewier cookie.
- I use a spring-release scoop to scoop out the dough. This way all the cookies will be the same size. When they’re the same size they’ll be prettier as well they’ll bake more evenly. This way you won’t have some cookies extra crispy and some with raw centers!
- Preheat the oven. You need to calibrate your oven at least once a year. Read How to Calibrate Your Oven.
- Place the dough on a piece of silicone matte on a sheet pan.
MORE COOKIE RECIPES
- Mississippi Mud Cookies with Marshmallow Fluff and Chocolate Frosting
- Loaded Butterfinger Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
- Blue Ribbon Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies
- Ranger Cookies with Chex
- Soft Batch Glazed Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies
- Soft Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Pretzel Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Copycat PayDay Bars
- Dark Chocolate Brown Sugar Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles
- Original Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Hidden Rolo Snowball Cookies
Guiltless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes