Peanut Butter Bread Bananas Foster (Serves 6 to 8), you’ll need one loaf Peanut Butter Bread (this bread is not very sweet, almost like coffee cake, good for breakfast)
- One loaf Peanut Butter Bread this bread is not very sweet, almost like coffee cake, good for breakfast
- 4 medium size ripe bananas
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 c firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c rum
- vanilla ice cream optional, but good
- Cut bananas in half crosswise and lengthwise. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add brown sugar and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Add bananas to skillet and remove from heat. Stir in rum and carefully ignite with a long match or lighter. Let the flames cook off and die down. Return skillet to heat and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until bananas are soft. Remove from heat. Pour over plated Peanut Butter Bread. Serve immediately with ice cream. Enjoy!!
You favorite sweet bread or store bought bread can be substituted for bread.©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.