Soft and chewy bottom, gooey, jammy center and crispy crumble topping make these Strawberry Streusel Bars perfect. Plus, they’re easy to make!
STRAWBERRY STREUSEL BARS
If you’re splurging on dessert, shouldn’t it be on everything you love most about desserts, the crust and streusel topping? I promise that’s why I’ve developed all my cobbler recipes that don’t have fruit in them.😏 Every layer is the best. They are deliciously crisp and buttery.
These strawberry bars aren’t overly sweet. They are sturdy which makes them great for lunch boxes. As well, my boys love to grab and go this easy dessert bar.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE THESE
First, you’ll need an 8×8-inch baking pan to bake them in. You can use a 9×9-inch pan but they’ll be thinner and cook faster. As well, you’ll need a mixing bowl, electric mixer, spatula, and spoon. I prefer a stand mixer.
INGREDIENTS FOR STRAWBERRY STREUSEL BARS
The full recipe with amounts and directions is at the bottom of this post where you can save it to your recipe box. You can create a free recipe box right on my site and never misplace another recipe.
I almost always have the ingredients on hand to make this recipe. They’re pantry essentials that you probably already have too.
- Butter. Unsalted and softened
- Granulated sugar.
- Egg. Large
- Lemon zest.
- All-purpose flour.
- Almonds. Crushed
- Baking powder.
- Strawberry jam. You can substitute any jam you like.
DO YOU WANT MORE STRAWBERRY RECIPES?
- Strawberry Feta Salad with Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing
- Strawberry Cake
- Strawberry Bruschetta
- Avocados Stuffed with Strawberry Salsa
- Southern Homemade Strawberry Cobbler
- Strawberry Oatmeal Bars (simple but with oats)
- Strawberry Crisp
DO YOU WANT MORE DESSERT RECIPES?
- Chocolate Cheerio Clusters
- No-Cook Lemon Crunch Dessert
- Hawaiian Pineapple Delight Dessert
- Triple Layer Berry Bars
- Potluck Orange Juice Bundt Cake
STRAWBERRY STREUSEL BARS
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- Set aside 1 cup of dough. Press the remaining dough evenly into the bottom of the baking dish. Spread jam on the dough. Add the remaining 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of flour to the dough you set aside. Sprinkle evenly over the jam layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting.