Triple Berry Magic Bars Recipe is sweet, buttery, and salty, and packed with real cranberries, blueberries, and cherries. This recipe is simple and easily adaptable.
This is a fun twist of a classic dessert. You’ll love it!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO Call Me Pmc Newsletter FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE & news notifications DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
TRIPLE BERRY MAGIC BARS RECIPE
You may hear this dessert called Magic Cookie Bars, Seven Layer Bars, and Hello Dolly Bars. I have made and shared a couple of different variations of this recipe with you.
- Pecan Shortbread Toffee and Rolo Magic Cookie Bars
- Oreo Magic Bars
- Chocolate Peanut
- Biscoff Layer Bars
- Snickers Brownie Bars
- Graham Cracker Cookie Bars
These bars are so popular because they’re very simple to make. Simple is good. They’re easy enough that non-cooks and kids can make them with great success. All you do is layer the different ingredients in a 9×13-inch baking pan and bake.
DO I NEED TO REFRIGERATE TRIPLE BERRY MAGIC BARS RECIPE?
No, not unless you like them cold. They’re fine to leave covered on the countertop.
IS EVAPORATED MILK THE SAME AS SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK?
No. Evaporated milk is condensed milk but without the added sugar. They are not interchangeable in recipes. Use sweetened condensed milk in this recipe.
If you don’t like any of the three dried berries that I used or you’re having trouble finding them (I link them below.) you can omit and add extra of the ones you do like or any other dried fruit. Simply make sure the total dried fruit you use is the same as I listed in the recipe.
SHOP THIS POST
You’ll enjoy some of these recipes too.
- Original Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
- Old Fashioned Molasses Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Cookie Butter Truffles
- Martha Washington Candy
- Peppermint Fudge
TRIPLE BERRY MAGIC BARS RECIPE
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ cup butter unsalted
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1 and ¼ cup white chocolate chips divided
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut shredded
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
- Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the pan to form a crust.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the crust
- Layer 1 cup white chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips.
- Next, add shredded coconut and pecans.
- Finally, layer the cranberries, blueberries, and cherries in that order.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the bars are slightly golden on top.
- Melt remaining white chocolate chips according to the manufacturer’s suggestion.
- Drizzle white chocolate over bars.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.