Good For You Triple Chocolate Brownies

This post may contain affiliate links that won’t change your price but will share some commission.

Good For You Triple Chocolate Brownies are rich, dense, and decadent, and the best part is they don’t taste like diet food! These healthier brownies are also called Egg White Brownies (brownies with egg whites). They’re really easy to make without blowing your diet!

Furthermore, these 2 Ingredient Brownies are super fudgy and indulgent and Almond flour brownies tastes wonderful. Try them also!

Good for You Triple Chocolate Brownies

Good For You Triple Chocolate Brownies

I made you Good For You Triple Chocolate Brownies!! Okay, I really made them for my dessert cravings, but you benefit from it.

Like most everyone else, I have been trying to eat healthier this year. As an added incentive, Charity Ball is the first week of February and I really need to fit in my dress! And by ‘fit’ I don’t mean like a sausage in the casing!

It’s black sequins. I just love it so I really need to not look like a hot mess in it.

Enter Healthy Eating.

Here’s a trick, my rule is 80/20 where I eat healthily 80% of the time and splurge the other 20%. However, unlike most people, my splurge is not eating an extra helping it’s having a dessert or three.

Good for You Triple Chocolate Brownies

Egg White Brownies

Imagine how delighted I was to find this Good For You Triple Chocolate Brownies. I substituted egg whites and applesauce which made the overall fat and calories lower in this dessert. However, you seriously will not miss the fat and calories from the traditional ingredients. They taste like a classic brownie.

All Whites Egg Whites 100% liquid egg whites is a convenient, fat-free, cholesterol-free, and low-calorie alternative to regular eggs. This is ideal when it comes to fueling your fitness goals and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. AllWhites® are a lean source of protein and can be used in any recipe that calls for eggs. All Whites Egg White products are:

  • 100% liquid egg whites with no yolk
  • Naturally fat-free, cholesterol-free
  • Located in the refrigerated dairy section
  • Can be a healthy alternative to recipes that call for eggs
  • A lean source of protein that’s easily kept on hand

However, you can use real egg whites if you want.

AllWhites Egg Whites

To prove my point, I offered one to my youngest son to see what he would say. Even though he’s young, he’s a little foodie! He took a bite as I watched and waited. He loved them, ate the whole piece, and wanted more!!

Winner!

Good for You Triple Chocolate Brownies

While you’re here check,  out these recipes

Good for You Triple Chocolate Brownies

Good For You Triple Chocolate Brownies

Low fat triple chocolate brownies taste rich and decadent thanks to Better’n Eggs and applesauce.
Author: Paula
5 from 14 votes
Print Pin Rate
Save To Your Recipe Box
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 24 minutes
Total Time: 39 minutes
Servings: 16 servings
Cut your grocery bill and your food waste. Unlock savings of up to 30%* (sometimes more!) compared to grocery store prices.

Ingredients

  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • ¾ cup sugar
  • ½ cup brown sugar firmly packed
  • ½ cup cocoa powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder unsweetened
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ½ cup applesauce
  • cup egg whites
  • 2 Tablespoons canola oil
  • 2 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate melted
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • ½ cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips

Instructions

  • Heat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8×8 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
  • Stir together flour, sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt until well mixed.
  • Stir in applesauce, egg whites, canola oil, melted baking chocolate, and vanilla until well mixed; careful not to over-stir. Spread brownie mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with miniature chocolate chips.
  • Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Do not over bake.

Nutrition

Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 77mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 2mg
Want to save your favorite recipes?Create an account or login 7 ‘Save Recipe’ to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device & generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.
Tried this recipe?Please take a moment to comment letting me know how you liked it & consider giving it a 5 star rating. I love hearing from you!
Do you have questions about saving recipes to your Recipe Box?Visit Recipe Box FAQ!

3 Comments

5 from 14 votes (13 ratings without comment)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Your email address will not be published. Have you tried this recipe? Consider giving it 5 stars!